- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p55
A calendar of events for the truck trailer industry in the U.S. in 2013 is presented which includes the Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, the "Conference on Welding Codes and Standards," and the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) annual convention.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p59
A calendar of events for the truck trailer industry in 2014 and 2015 is presented which includes the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Truck Product Conference in Michigan, the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDAA) 25th Annual Convention in California, and Heavy Duty Aftermarket...
- 2012 set to be a big year for Tip-ex. // Commercial Motor;3/29/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5477, p12
The article reports that the numbers of trailer makers and bodybuilders that exhibited for Tip-ex 2012 has surpassed the record set in 2008 in Harrogate, England.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p70
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry, including the Great West Truck Show, Espedite Expo 2008 and the Great American Trucking Show.
- Trailer Orders Best in January since 2006: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/27/2012, p1
The article highlights the report titled "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by ACT Research Co. (ACT) which shows that the trailer net orders in January 2012 were the strongest orders for the first month of the year since 2006.
- West European Trailer Market Up 27.2% in 2011. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p3
The article reports on the 27.2 percent growth of the west European trailer market in 2011, according to consulting group CLEAR.
- Trailer Orders Fall in May as Anticipated: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/25/2012, p8
The article discusses the findings of the ACT Research Company's State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers report which showed a decrease of 23 percent in trailer orders in from April to May 2012 due to low demand in commercial vehicles.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p45
A calendar of truck and trailer industry events is presented for September 2011 to January 2012 including Fabteck International in Chicago, Illinois, World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems in Orlando, Florida and FTR Associates 2011 Transportaion Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Support services. // Fleet Equipment;Jan98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p64
Introduces several support services and products offered by various companies in the United States for trailer truckers. Cummins Engine Co. Inc.'s software for fast and accurate troubleshooting; Environmental Development Corp.s safety publications designed for vehicle/equipment maintenance and...