New trailer products explained
- BendixÂ® MC-30 ABS to be Standard on Wes-Tex Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2002, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p52
Reports on the selection of Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC to provide MC-30 trailer ABS as standard equipment for Wes-Tex Trailers' entire 2002 trailer line.
- Next Generation ABS Introduced by Bendix. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p56
The article informs about a new Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's trailer antilock braking system. The TABS-6 trailer antilock braking system is optimized for two-sensor/one modulator (2S/1M) applications, which is used on 90 percent of the trailers built in North America. The unit is...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs on the truck trailer and body industry. A plant expansion project has been completed by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC at its distribution center in Huntington, Indiana. There has been a growth in intermodal volume in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006,...
- what's new in: Air dryers. McGuffie, Deborah // Fleet Owner;May2005, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p68
The article reports that the majority of today's air-braked vehicles are now equipped with air dryers. Their role in removing liquid, vapor and solid contaminants from a truck's air system has become increasingly important as components like trailer ABS which need clean, dry air to function...
- A game plan for independents. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p66
The article relates how independent distributors in the trailer/truck parts industry in the U.S. can retain their market share in line with formidable competition posed by consolidation in the aftermarket parts industry. Joseph McAleese, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bendix...
- Bendix adds trailer roll stability control system. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p33
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has enhanced diagnostic capabilities for its new trailer antilock braking system, TABS-6, and has added TRSP trailer roll stability system to its portfolio of advanced electronics technologies designed specifically for trailers....
- Bendix enhances trailer roll stability system, SafetyDirect program. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/26/2014, p16
The article offers a preview of several products and services from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems which will be exhibited at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louiseville, Kentucky, including the Bendix TABS-6 advanced trailer roll stability system, the SafetyDirect version 3.2 program,...
- Ridewell RAR-260 suspension comes in overslung, underslung versions. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates the RAR-260, a trailer air-ride suspension from Ridewell Corp.
- Bendix offers SmarTire TPMS discount. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2010, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the discount offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC on its SmartTire Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) taking effect during the first quarter of 2010 and ends on March 31, 2010.