You can feel welcome here
- Beauty at any scale. // Overdrive;Aug2011, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p15
Photographs of several truck trailers are presented including the Lonestar trailer, the 2008 Kenworth W900L sheep trailer, and the 1985 Peterbilt 359 truck.
- Hill country. // Truck & Driver;Sep2010, p20
Two photographs of truck trailer named Simon Hill are presented.
- PICTURE POST. // Truck & Driver;Sep2010, p24
Photographs of several truck trailer models are presented including the Scania R420, the DAF XF105, and the limited edition of Volvo FH.
- SOMERSSET SHOWCASE. // Truck & Driver;Sep2010, p28
Photographs of several truck trailers exhibited at the Truckfest South West including the WUJJZ, AA AXE, and SS07 NFX.
- Looking Back. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2010, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p144
Photographs of a Michigan Model 125A loader and a Euclid-R-50 hauler truck are presented.
- PASTURES NEW. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p5
Presents a photograph of a Cat 992G trailer travelling to Southampton Docks in England, en route to quarry duties in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Features of the trailer.
- Day of rest. // Truck & Driver;Jun2014, p22
An image of a rolled over truck trailer with load of sugar is presented by Rob Lodge of Hockley in Essex, England.
- TTMA Hospitality Committee adds personal touch to convention. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p17
The article presents photographs of the members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Hospitality Committee members with their spouses at the 2013 TTMA convention.
- The TTMA Sports Committee handles the details for the convention's golf and tennis tournaments. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p20
The article presents photographs of the members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Sports Committee who handle the details for the 2013 TTMA convention's golf and tennis tournaments.