Touchdown in Texas
- America's Body Company acquired by The Reading Group. // Arbor Age;Nov2008, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p8
The article reports the acquisition of America's Body Company (ABC) from Leggett & Platt, Inc. by The Reading Group LLC. ABC is one of the largest networks of truck equipment distribution, installation and manufacturing facilities in the U.S. According to Dan Perlman, president and chief...
- Leggett & Platt CVP poised for growth. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the completion of the sale of America's Body Company (ABC) of Leggett & Platt Inc. to The Reading Group LLC. The sale is part of Leggett's strategic plan to generate shareholder return. It relates that Leggett's Commercial Vehicle Products Group was formed to serve as an...
- Leggett & Platt posts 2001 sales drop of 3.8%. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p38
Reports on the annual sales decline of Leggett & Platt in Carthage, Missouri. Sales of furniture and bedding components; Net income of the company; Reasons for the sales decline.
- Leggett & Platt introducing VertiCoil Edge. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p17
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. has introduced its VertiCoil Edge of innespring products at the International Sleep Products Association Expo in Carthage, Missouri.
- Leggett & Platt showcasing new mattress machines. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p20
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. will introduce its mattress machines at the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- L&P boosts dividend for 41st year. // Furniture/Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p47
The article presents information on the increase in the value of the quarterly dividend per share of the company Leggett & Platt Inc. and highlights that the event marked the 41st consecutive year that the dividend has been increased.
- Leggett board raises dividend for 40th year. // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p30
The article reports on the move of the board of Leggett & Platt Inc. in increasing the company's quarterly stock dividend by 3.8% to 27 cents per share for the 40th consecutive year.
- L&G gets into global hardwood. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p22
Reports that Leggett & Plant Wood Products is the supplier of hardwoods from North American and France. Features of North American hardwoods.
- Leggett acquires seven companies. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar98, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the acquisition of seven companies on February 5, 1998, by Leggett and Platt. Combined sales of the seven companies; Comments by Leggett president Felix Wright.