International ramps up vocational focus
- Flirting with Disaster. Jaillet, James // Overdrive;Aug2012, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p74
The article focuses on the customized design of the '91 Freightliner FLD truck by Troy Huddleston.
- FOXY CLEOPATRA. MULLIGAN, JASON // Street Trucks;Aug2014, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p20
The article focuses on customization of the pickup truck 1971 Chevrolet C-10 including owned by Hardkore Performance and mentions installation of Wilwood disc brake system, installation of customized LS engine, and addition of MasterCraft safety seats with five-point harnesses.
- AGED TO PERFECTION. MATA, JOHN JR. // Street Trucks;Mar2016, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p32
The article discusses the modification project for the 1949 Chevy 3100 pickup of Gregory Halliwill along with information on truck specifications including the RideTech ShockWaves suspension, the Rushforth Rate-X wheels and the natural patina paint with satin clear over finish.
- Switch to the Future. Bissontz, Jay // Roads & Bridges;Oct2003, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p32
Evaluates the International Diamond Logic technology, a multiplexed electrical control system that accelerates the road construction truck chassis-and-body customization process, from International Truck Engine. Features of the technology; Design of the technology; Advantages of the technology...
- Coming to Your Fleet. Martin, John // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p24
Comments on the effects of engine changes in the operation of trucks and the challenges that the truck industry will face in 2007 in the U.S. Suggestion for engine manufacturers to design engines that meet the emissions requirements; Honor given by European manufacturers on the virtues of a...
- Figuring it out. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Apr2006, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p56
The article discusses the new approaches to the problems associated with specification and buying complex trucks, like fire trucks, the Vancouver Fire and Rescue Services develop. Tom McEwen, Vancouver's division chief says that their replacement strategy is twofold, and they usually start two...
- DISTURBIA. Major, Simon // Street Machine;Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p144
The article provides information on the modifications and improvements made to the Chrysler 1959 CL van owned by Simon Major of Queensland. It says that some of the most important changes made to the van include the VG Safari tail-lamps, the HT panel van roof spoiler and the '68 Dodge side...
- Custom truck trends and tips. // American Trucker;Oct2014, p22
The article shares custom truck trends and tips from Bryan Martin, owner of 4 States Trucks in Joplin, Missouri and Bossman of his company's Chrome Shop Mafia (CSM) operation. He claims that 92% of CSM projects are working trucks or rigs expected to be operating 40-50 weeks in a year in...
- Quit a stretch. Jaillet, James // Overdrive;Aug2012, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p73
The article focuses on the customized design of the 2000 Peterbilt 379 truck by Gene McKinny for the family-owned McKinny Wrecker Service in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.