Hybrid TRU demo project receives funding
- BUDDING TECHNOLOGY. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the financial assistance given for the demonstration project of Carrier Transicold's Deltek hybrid diesel-electric trailer refrigeration unit (TRU) technology. Shurepower LLC has received a cost-shared contract by the New York State Energy Research and Development...
- Used Reefers. // Frozen Food Age;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p54
Introduces the RoadCare Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage from Carrier Transicold for used trailer reefers. Coverage of the warranty.
- Carrier unveils next-generation refrigeration technology. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p5
The article previews the trailer refrigeration technology developed by Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier introduces Niagara trailer series. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the Niagara trailer refrigeration series from Carrier Transicold and discloses information regarding the features and components.
- Carrier Transicold debuts new trailer XT-series. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p22
Introduces Carrier Transicold's XT refrigerated trailers. Use of the Ultra XT for truckload and grocery applications with the capacity to handle deep frozen loads; Use of the Extra XT for long-haul or distribution use at medium or frozen temperatures; Changes in parts from previous models;...
- NR Evans adds Carrier Transicold's Vector 1500 to fleet. // Dairy Industries International;May2011, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on the addition of five Vector 1550 refrigerated trailer units from Carrier Transicold to British haulier NR Evans' fleet in order to keep the coldness of its dairy products.
- KLLM Transport Services purchases 1,800 Ultima 53 units. // Fleet Equipment;Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p70
Reports on the decision of KLLM Transport Services to purchase transport refrigeration units from Carrier Transicold. Purpose of the purchase; Features of the refrigerated trailers.
- Carrier reefers get dual-voltage option. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/12/2012, p1
The article reports on the addition of Flex Power option to the Vector trailer refrigeration units of Carrier Transicold.
- Freezing out the opposition. Banner, Steve // Motor Transport;11/23/2006, p20
The article features Carrier Transicold, a business that focuses on the heavy truck, trailer and van fridge arena in Great Britain. Carrier Transicold has been involved in forging strong links with bodybuilders who specialize in converting vans to temperature controlled specifications and in...