Eaton purchases fuel component maker
- Saturn Electronics to sell division to Eaton. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;4/9/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p1
The article reports that Auburn Hills, Michigan-based Saturn Electronics and Engineering Inc. has agreed to sell its Oxford-based fuel components division to Cleveland-based Eaton Corp. The division manufactures and sells fuel-containment valves for vehicle safety and fuel-shutoff valves and has...
- Eaton acquires Kirloskar engine valves. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2008, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p36
The article reports on the acquisition of the engine valves business of Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. by Eaton Corp. According to Joseph P. Palchak, chief executive officer (CEO) of Automotive Group, through the acquisition, they will be able to use their global resources to meet the needs of the...
- CARBON TECH REEDS. // Dirt Bike;Jul2001, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p34
Evaluates the Carbon Tech reed valve. Preference of race teams for light tension reeds; Advantage of the Carbon Tech reed; Replacement of the stock reeds with the Carbon Tech; Price and contact information.
- Freeze-free bleed valve. // Design News;2/5/96, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p36
Introduces a diesel motor brake cylinder bleed valve from Applegren Tool & Manufacturing Co. Design; Features.
- Eaton to buy Turkish hose maker. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/5/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p0002
The article reports on an agreement by Eaton Corp. to buy Turkish hydraulic and industrial hose manufacturer Polimer Kaucuk Sanayi ye Pazarlama AS for an undisclosed amount.
- Improved Expello Electronic Drain Valve. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2003, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p17
Introduces the Electronic Expello Drain Valve from D&D Instruments. Protection from accumulated harmful contaminants in air tanks on trailers, buses and trucks; Resistance to corrosion; Facilitation of air tank draining.
- Filtered Valve Core. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2003, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p17
Introduces the IMI valve core from IMI Inc. Features of the valve core seal; Elimination of dirt contamination; Advantages of the product.
- Eaton buys division of Saturn Electronics. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p41
The article reports that Cleveland, Ohio-based Eaton Corp. has purchased the fuel-components division of Saturn Electronics & Engineering Inc. It is stated that the fuel-components division of Saturn had sales of about $28 million in 2006. According to Wallace Tsuha, chairman of Saturn, he...
- Flexible and directional. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jun2011, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p56
The article offers brief information on the KBS series of valves from Eaton Corp.