Bosch Rexroth is named as subcontractor for hydraulic hybrid refuse truck field test
- Feds investigates Camry hybrids brake problem. // North Texas Automotive Report;Mar2014, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the investigation being made by U.S. safety regulators regarding complaints on power-assisted brakes failure incidents involving Camry gas-electric hybrid automobiles.
- Field tests to evaluate hydrostatic regenerative brake system. Gannon, Mary C. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the increase in the analysis of hydrostatic hybrid brake technology in several cities in the U.S. The rise is a result of the partnership between major fluid power providers and businesses to contain the reliance of oil-based products in vehicles. Moreover, a project has...
- REXROTH'S HIGHLY MODULAR VALVE MANIFOLD SYSTEM. // Design News;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p73
The article offers brief information on Bosch-Rexroth Corp.'s HF02-LG series of pneumatic valve system.
- Booklet Profiles Oil Cleanliness in Hydraulic Systems. // Production Machining;Jul2013, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p53
The article offers brief information on oil cleanliness booklet from Bosch Rexroth Corp.
- A new angle on valve design. // Machine Design;3/7/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p20
The article offers a preview of the AV03 pneumatic valve, which provides high flow rates in a package that is more compact and lighter than the traditional air valves, from Bosch Rexroth Corp.
- Adaptive welding offers alternative to traditional methods. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p65
The article previews adaptive welding from Bosch Rexroth.
- Efficient valve targeted for smaller Tier 4 off-highway machines. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Sep2013, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p16
The article offers brief information on the ML-18 pressure compensated load-sensing control valves from Bosch Rexroth Corp.
- Meritor axles, brakes specified on buses. // Fleet Equipment;May2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that the Meritor transit bus axles and brakes of ArvinMeritor's Commercial Vehicle Systems unit has been specified as a component of the hybrid bus consortium contract in the U.S. in 2006.
- Hybrids may drive by-wire brakes. Migliore, Greg // Automotive News;10/24/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6173, p24
This article reports that the by-wire automobile braking technology could find a home on increasingly popular hybrid vehicles. By-wire technology uses sensors to translate driver functions to electronic signals and sends them to a unit that converts the signals into movements. Steve Brown,...