Kenworth vehicles are SmartWay-eligible
- GEARED UP. KNUDSON, BROOKE // Manufacturing Today;May/Jun2008, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p14
The article features Kenworth Truck Co., a division of PACCAR. Kenworth is known for its fuel-efficient, hybrid vehicles that improve fuel economy while maintaining performance standards. The company, based in Kirkland, Washington, specializes in designing, manufacturing and servicing heavy- and...
- KW on the green. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p18
The article features Kenworth's low-emitting liquefied natural gas (LNG) trucks which were featured at the opening of a major LNG truck fueling station in Southern California. The trucks, which will become the first T800 LNG trucks to operate at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, are...
- T680 receives SmartWay designation. // Fleet Owner;Aug2012, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on the Kenworth T680 tractor model from Kenworth which has received the SmartWay designation from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p20
This section offers news briefs related to motor vehicle equipment. The aerodynamic Models 387 and 386 from Peterbilt have been recognized as fuel-efficient and environment-friendly by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) SmartWay program. The aerodynamic T660 and T2000 from Kenworth...
- Kenworth receives EPA clean air award. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p12
The article announces that Kenworth Truck Co. has received the 2008 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Clean Air Excellence award from U.S. EPA.
- Test drives reveal smooth rides. Abelson, Paul // Public Works;Jul2010, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p25
A preview of the T200 wide-bodied aerodynamic truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- New Kenworth T680 sets High standard for excellence, performance. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p49
The article presents information on the Kenworth T680 truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Kenworth launches CityCab--an economical regional daycab... // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Provides information on several trucks. Information on CityCab, a truck model for regional delivery operations introduced by Kenworth Truck Company; Details on the Studio AeroCab from Kenworth.
- KENNY EVEREST. Shaw, Graham // Truck & Driver;Jan2013, p46
The article evaluates the 19995 Kenworth W900L truck from Kenworth Truck Co.