AMD requests public comment on standards
- FUNDS GO TO AMBULANCE. Ashbridge, Ian // Farmers Weekly;1/16/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the benefits of the funds donated by the Craven Suckled Calf Breeders Society to Yorkshire Air Ambulance in England.
- National Truck Equipment Association adds, requalifies MVP companies. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has requalified 12 member companies and aproved nine new member companies through its Member Verification Program (MVP) for their commitment to excellence and the effective use of safety and quality standards.
- TTMA tackles changes. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2005, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p29
Discusses the changes made by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in the U.S. to key Recommended Practices and Technical Bulletins standards. Guidance for the safe operation of end dump trailers; Information about the loading and use of lowbed and industrial trailers; Guidelines for...
- NTEA announces 17 new members. // Fleet Equipment;May2008, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p25
The article reports on the 17 additional National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) member companies that have achieved Member Verification Program (MVP) status for the first quarter of 2008 in the U.S. The author stated that there has been 363 companies that have achieved MVP status sing the...
- a bag full of concerns. Wilson, Mark // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Oct2002, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on various concerns of the trucking industry in Canada. Introduction of expedited clearance scheme for trucks at the Douglas border crossing, south of Vancouver; British Columbia Trucking Association's concern over a proposal to devolve commercial vehicle regulatory responsibilities to...
- Hello, NATERA! Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;11/20/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 8, p24
Reports that the North American Trucking Industrial Relations Association has changed its name to North American Transportation Employee Relations Association. Efforts of the organization to broaden its scope and membership base.
- Signed, sealed, delivered. Cunnane, Patric // Commercial Motor;9/23/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5400, p30
The artiocle focuses on the conditions implemented by the Road Haulage Association (RHA) for better business relationship between hauliers and their clients in Great Britain.
- AAAHC announces major new standards in '09. // Same-Day Surgery;Feb2009 Supplement, p4
The article discusses highlights of the 2009 standards of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- MAP creates UICS module. // Tire Business;4/23/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p0008
The article reports that a new training module for members to help them implement and maintain the Uniform Inspection & Communications Standards (UTCS) has been crated by the Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) of the Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association (AMRA).