ITW acquires Tregaskiss Welding Products
- ITW Acquires Tregaskiss Welding Products. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Tregaskiss Welding Products by Illinois Tool Works Inc., one of the largest producers of welding equipment and consumables through its Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. and Hobart Brothers unit. Background information on the operations of Tregaskiss is...
- Liner Available in Longer Lengths. // Welding Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p25
The article introduces the Tough GunÂ® Quick Load Linerâ„¢ manufactured by Tregaskiss Ltd. and offers information on the product's application and two-piece systems.
- Tregaskiss upgrades its Tough Gun line. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p49
The article outlines the features of the Tough Gun CA3 and TA3 robotic air-cooled MIG welding guns from Tregaskiss.
- ITW Buys Teknek. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Aug2011, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Teknek Ltd. by Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- 3i Sells Panreac. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p1
The article reports that British private equity firm 3i has sold Panreac, a Spanish manufacturer of chemicals for lab research, to Illinois Tool Works in September 2010.
- ITW buys Ion Systems, integrates with Simco. // Label & Narrow Web;Sep2010, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on Illinois Tool Works Inc.'s (NYSE:ITW) acquisition of Ion Systems Inc. which will be operated as part of the Simco Electrostatic Processes platform.
- ITW Acquires Ion. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Nov2010, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of Ion Systems Inc., a producer of electronic static control products in Alameda, California, by Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW), a company engaged in ionization and static electricity control business in Glenview, Illinois.
- GRACO TO BUY ITW'S FINISHING BUSINESSES. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the plans of Graco Inc. to acquire the finishing business of Illinois Tool Works Inc. for 6500 million dollars.
- Today's Transactions Illinois Tool Works Buys Coeur Holding. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p9
The article reports on the purchase of Coeur Holding Co., a designer and manufacturer of disposable products for medical procedures, by Illinois Tool Works.