Austin Hardware acquires JPC Specialties
- HARDWARE MADE EASY. Sims, Stephanie // U.S. Business Review;Sept2007, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p62
The article focuses on Austin Hardware and Supply Inc., a supplier of vehicular and industrial hardware in Lee's Summit, Missouri. The supplier merged with JPC Fasteners, a provider of specialty fasteners in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in June 2007. According to Bill Stambaugh, vice president of...
- And On The Bright Sideâ€¦. McNulty, Mike // Fastener Technology International;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the positive economic performance fastener industry across the world, and especially in Las Vegas, Nevada and Brazil.
- Austin Hardware and Supply relocates. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p12
The article announces the transfer of Austin Hardware and Supply Inc. from Deebrook to Hudson, Wisconsin.
- Latest Acquisition by Elgin Fastener Group. // American Fastener Journal;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p46
The article reports on the acquisition of the cold heading segment of Landreth Fastener Corp. by Elgin Fastener Group LLC.
- Elgin Fastener Group Acquires Quality Bolt & Screw. // Fastener Technology International;Apr/May2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p76
The article reports that Versailles, Indiana-based Elgin Fastener Group LLC has acquired Brecksville, Ohio-based Quality Bolt & Screw Co.
- Tramec LLC Acquires Hill Fastener. // Fastener Technology International;Jun2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p68
The article reports on the acquisition of Hill Fastener Corp. of Rock Falls, Illinois by Tramec LLC of Iola, Kansas, as being announced by Tramec president Gary Sullo.
- Black & Decker unit acquires Fastener Innovation Technology. // Wire Journal International;Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p30
The article focuses on the acquisition by Emhart Teknologies, a Black & Decker Company, of Fastener Innovation Technology Inc. (FIT), a designer and manufacturer of critical, highly specialized aerospace fasteners based in Gardena, California.
- TriMas buys bolt maker Wulfrun. // Wire Journal International;May2013, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p25
The article informs that the industrial parts maker TriMas Corp. has acquired the maker of bolts, nuts and screws, Wulfrun Specialised Fasteners Ltd. in an effort to help grow its Lamons energy business in Europe.
- TriMas Corporation Acquires Mac Fasteners, Inc. // American Fastener Journal;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p53
The article reports on the acquisition of Mac Fasteners, Inc. by TriMas Corporation for 34 million dollars with additional contingent consideration based on attainment of future operating results.