Walker Group acquires Brenner Tank
- Breenner Tank Sold. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;9/17/2001, Vol. 265 Issue 38, p21
Reports the acquisition of Brenner Tank Inc. by Peterson Industries LLC in Wisconsin. Views of Brenner Tan chairman David Brenner on the acquisition; Disclosure of the deal; Terms and conditions of the acquisition contract.
- Walker Group acquires Brenner Tank. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2007, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Brenner Tank LLC of Fond du Lac by Walker Group Holdings LLC of New Lisbon Wisconsin (WI) for manufacturing stainless steel and aluminum tank trailers. According to John Cannon, Brenner's vice president of sales and marketing that the company will become...
- Brenner expands Poly-Coat partnership. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the expansion of partnership between Brenner Tank LLC and Poly-Coat Systems Inc. in 2008. The partnership has allowed Brenner to offer fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) composite tanks to its clients. Poly-Coat moved into a new facility enabling it to increase its...
- Wabash National completes purchase of Walker Group Holdings. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/9/2012, p10
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. has finalized its acquisition of Walker Group Holdings, a manufacturer of liquid transportation systems and engineering products.
- Wabash National to buy Walker Group Holdings. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p11
The article announces the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corporation for 360 million dollars.
- Today's Transactions: Wabash Acquires Walker for $360M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p13
The article focuses on the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corp. from private equity firm Insight Equity Holdings LLC for 360 million U.S. dollars.
- Brenner Tank adds production in Indiana. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/16/2014, p1
The article offers information on addition of manufacturing facilities by the Brenner Tank, part of the industrial manufacturer Wabash National Corp.'s Walker Group division, at the Wabash campus in Lafayette, Indiana. It mentions that the new Lafayette operation will include the manufacture of...
- Wabash Inks Agreement to Acquire Walker Group Holdings. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/27/2012, p1
The article announces the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corp. (NYSE: WNC) for 360 million U.S. dollars. It discusses the terms of the definitive agreement which transaction may be finalized in the second quarter of 2012. Comment from Wabash President and Chief...
- Wabash National Corp completes acquisition of Walker Group Holdings. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2012, p5
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. completed on May 8, 2012 its acquisition of New Lisbon, Wisconsin-based liquid transportation systems manufacturer, Walker Group Holdings LLC for 360 U.S. million dollars, subject to customary post-closing adjustments. Wabash also successfully...