Light, Bright and Funky
- DATAMONITOR: New Balance Athletic Shoe. // New Balance Athletic Shoe SWOT Analysis;Jan2012, p1
A company profile of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., which is primarily a footwear manufacturer but also manufactures and sells athletic products like apparel and related accessories, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of...
- Chart Buster: Sports Apparel & Footwear. // License!;Jul2006, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p18
The article presents information on the popularity of sports logos especially that of Nike Inc. and New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. According to a report from NPD Group, sports industry has been in full turnaround since last 12 months. Logo driven licensed sports apparel business is coming out to...
- NEWSREEL. Becket, Whitney; Daswani, Kavita // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/25/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 64, p6
This section offers news briefs related to the sportswear industry. A global ad campaign was launched by New Balance that aims to make the transition from cult running brand to a competitor in the athletic arena. Speedo International and supermodel Alek Wek have teamed up to promote World Swim...
- A Sporting Chance. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Jul2007 WWD 100, p40
The article highlights the good condition of the business of the U.S. sportswear and activewear market. According to the author, the casualization of the country is a good thing for active companies, upping their sales and making them attractive candidates for acquisition and investment. The...
- Wacoal's Sport Story. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/28/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 90, p6
Provides information on Wacoal Sports Science Corp., the activewear subsidiary of intimate apparel specialist Wacoal Corp. in the U.S. Products offered by the division for 2005; Brand name of products sold by the activewear division; Prices of the products.
- Pledging Allegiance Onshore. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/6/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 46, p11
Reports on developments concerning the activewear industry in the U.S as of March 6, 2003. New Balance's plan to shift some apparel production back to the U.S.; ScoutPerformance, BumiSirotka and Bod's plan to increase their domestic production; Impact of the threat of war on the Made in USA label.
- SWEAT EQUITY. // DNR: Daily News Record;11/19/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 47, p1
A cover photograph is presented of activewear clothing from Pasha Antonov, New Balance, and Adidas.
- Cold Remedies. Jhung, Lisa // Runner's World;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p104
The article presents a comparison of pants and tights for cold-weather running including Adistar long tights from Adidas, Reach Trackster pants from New Balance and the Stabilyx Insulator tights from CW-X.
- New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // New Balance Athletic Shoe SWOT Analysis;Apr2014, p1
A business analysis of New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., a company which manufactures and sells athletic apparel and footwear, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include the wide product portfolio. Weaknesses...