Eyes on the Prize
- Sports bras get a workout. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 69, p10
Examines the growth on the market for sports bras. Overall retail sales in 1996; Factors that contribute to the popularity of the category; Projected growth of the sports bra classification at discounters and department stores; Suggested retail prices for the cotton and Lycra line.
- a bra worth championing. Hoskins, Nichele // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p95
Describes the fitness wear Champion's Action-Shape Bra.
- Underwear busts out. Bartolomeo, Joey // Women's Sports & Fitness (10996079);Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p42
Highlights the use of the sports bra as an athletic top. Brandi Chastain's showing off of her sports bra at the Women's World Cup; Potential use of women's athletic cut briefs.
- Need a lift? Good, Karen // Shape;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p98
Discusses sports bras. Types of bras; Available brands; Price.
- The un-sports bra. Thompson, Carmen Renee // Seventeen;Nov98, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p86
Presents several styles of sports brassieres for women. Features of the products; Prices.
- Support systems. Stanten, Michelle // Prevention;May97, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p70
Suggests tips on what to look for when selecting a sports bra. Suggestions from Dr. LaJean Lawson, adjunct professor of exercise science at Oregon State University; How to choose the correct sports bra; What to look for in additional support; Companies carrying bicycle helmets structured for women.
- In the Details. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p18
Features several sport clothes for women. Blaze Jacket from Mammut; Sleeveless Code Top from New Balance; Orchid Seamless Sport Bra from Isis; Inspira Running Gloves from Illuminite.
- Super Undies. // Prevention;Jul2014, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p33
The article offers information on several exercise undergarments which includes the Out of Sight Bikini from Brooks Sports Inc., the Bambooty Thong from tasc Performance, and an underwear from Dear Kate.
- Athletic skirts: a trend with legs. Smith, Darci // Crain's Chicago Business;4/16/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p51
This article focuses on the growing popularity of skirts among sportswomen and the efforts of sports goods manufacturers to tap the business opportunities provided by the same. SkirtSports Inc., owned by Nicole DeBoom, a professional triathlete, produces skirts for various sports under its Triks...