Under Armour Targets the Team Girl
- Standard Life in online shift to target IFAs. // Precision Marketing;4/23/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Reports on the plans of Standard Life Insurance Co. to reduce its direct mail spend by switching online in 2004. Details of the online initiative; Target markets.
- Special Delivery: Global Mail Campaigns. Maquire, Mike // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jun2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p28
Discusses the management of direct mail or any other advertising campaign program. Characteristics of a well planned and executed direct mail campaign; Management of suppliers.
- E-mail Now More Profitable, Survey Shows. Oser, Kris // Direct;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p28
Deals with the increase in profitability of e-mail-based marketing campaigns in the U.S. as of June 2002. Factors which contribute to the increase in profitability; Frequency of marketers in sending e-mail to customers; Average cost to acquire an e-mail address as of June 2002.
- Internet rooted in direct mail's traditions. Frook, John Evan // B to B;10/09/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 16, p42
Reports on the growing use of the Internet as business-to-business direct marketing tool. Emergence of the simplest concepts to the forefront of many marketing agendas; Growth of e-mail advertising and marketing; Outlook for the e-mail technology.
- Don't let price arrest DM's progress. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);1/23/2012, p6
In this article the author reflects upon the impact which proposed regulations related to e-mail advertising will have on direct marketing (DM). The author states that emphasis on cost control led to the shift towards the use of direct mail and digital channels from traditional advertising...
- GB Group 'racy' push stresses data accuracy. // Precision Marketing;9/9/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p3
Reports that data specialist GB Group PLC is rolling out a raunchy mailing to highlight the damage that inaccurate personal information in direct marketing can cause in Great Britain. Concept of the direct mail campaign; Intention of the group to emphasize the need for correct customer details;...
- Creative Critique. // Precision Marketing;3/10/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p20
The article presents the author's critique of several direct marketing campaigns in Great Britain in 2006. Key issues discussed include an assessment of the effectiveness of the media utilized in the campaigns, an analysis of marketing messages conveyed by the campaigns and the issues'...
- Northern Rock ups budget to pave way for direct blitz. Abbott, Jez // Precision Marketing;1/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the plan of Northern Rock to increase its direct marketing budget to pay for its direct-mail campaign. Aim of the plan; Remarks from David Henderson, advertising director of the company, about the launch of responsive advertisement; Details on the plan.
- Introduction. Orr, Dawn // Precision Marketing;10/17/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 49, Special section p3
Comments on the various developments in the direct marketing industry in Europe. Launch of a series of campaigns about direct marketing; Prevalence of adopting direct mail services; Development and implementation of data segmentation in the industry.