Lowa Boots Embraces Tecnica and X-Socks
- Grazie, Benetton! Rocca, Francis X. // Forbes Global;12/22/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p28
Presents news in the sporting goods market as of December 2003. Performance of clothing retailer Benetton in the sporting goods business; Move of Italian outfit Tecnica to acquire Nordica brand from Benetton; Performance of Tecnica in ski boot making; Comment from Alberto Zanatta, general...
- TRAIL/HIKING. // SGB;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p68
The article offers brief information several boots for trail or hiking including SL Active from Scarpa SpA, White Wolf from Salomon Inc. and Bighorn GTX from Lowa Boots LLC.
- MOONSTRUCK. Landman, Beth // New York;11/8/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p16
Discusses the revival of the Moon Boot footwear in November 2004. Background on the manufacturer, Tecnica; Description of the skiing boots.
- SPORT FOOTWEAR HAS FLAT BACK-TO-SCHOOL SEASON. // SGB;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p24
The article presents information on the retail business of sporting goods in the U.S. According to retail point-of-sale data compiled by SportScanINFO, back-to-school sales of Sport Footwear were flat to the year-ago period when measured in dollars, but declined low-single-digits when measured...
- LOWA Khumbu II GTX. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p62
The article evaluates Khumbu II GTX boots from Lowa Boots LLC.
- CHILD'S PLAY. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;10/2/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 39, p18
The article reports on the growing demand for children's outdoor footwear in the U.S. Vendors such as Hi-Tec and Teva will expand their existing collections while Lowa and Chaco will make children's footwear for the first time. The growth of Hi-Tec is attributed to new distribution channels that...
- COURTING STYLE. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;7/25/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 30, p144
Reports on the decision of several shoe retailers to develop tennis-inspired footwear. Styles of Lacoste footwear such as beach sandals according to David Frazier, vice president of sales and marketing; Limitation of the distribution of Le Coq Sportif vs. the World brand in footwear boutiques...
- Color, Fashion Dominate New Styles at OR Show. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p6
Presents highlights of the Outdoor Retailer footwear show held in Salt Lake City, Utah from January 30 to February 1, 2005. Footwear styles featured during the event's fashion show; Information on the Moonboot footwear collection from Tecnica; Expansion of the casual offering of Dunham for fall...
- INSIDER. Russak, Brian; Baran, Michelle // FN: Footwear News;11/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 44, p6
The article presents news brief concerning the footwear industry in the U.S. as of November 2006. Cole Haan Creative Director Gordon Thompson talked about the comfort technology in Cole Haan's Dress Air collection on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Camper, Converse, Havaianas, Nine West, Steve Madden,...