THE FINISH LINE APPOINTS NEW PRESIDENT
- Finish Line execs take huge profits. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/24/96, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p8A
Reports that four top executives of the Finish Line Inc. made a huge profit from the sale of a fraction of their holdings in the company.
- The Finish Line Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/11/96, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p28
No abstract available.
- Finish Line earnings are up; stock is down. Hebert, Emily // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/12/98, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the financial and stock performance of Indianapolis, Indiana-based athletic apparel retailer Finish Line Inc. in 1997. Increase in earnings; Fluctuation of stock price; Statement that the stock is undervalued; Trends in the athletic apparel industry.
- IBJcom COMING UP. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p6
The article presents business-related updates in Indiana including the losses posted by Finish Line Inc., increase in the state's unemployment rate and listing of largest area logistics providers based on the number of local full-time employees.
- Coaxing women to Finish Line. Rettig, Ellen // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/13/98, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p1A
Reports on the change of focus of Finish Line Inc. Slump in the sale of men's sportswear; Increase in the number of women participating in sports.
- Finish Line Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/13/98, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p46A
Features Finish Line Inc. Stock value; Control of stocks; Executive compensation; Nature of business; Directors.
- Finish Line looking to clean up in motorcycle market. // Dealernews;Oct97, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Finish Line Technologies' introduction to the motorcycle market with its products. List of products of the company; Features of Finish Line products that help it progress in the bicycle market; Information on the company's distributor/dealer program.
- Finish Line Beats the Street in Q1. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;6/28/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p2
The article reports that strong footwear sale and streamlined inventories help in improving the net profit of the company, Finish Line Inc. in the first quarter (Q1) of 2011.
- Finish Line scores with flooring imprint. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Mar1995, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p74
Features the Finish Line athletic superstore prototype in North Riverside, Illinois. Variety of surfaces that create a sense of motion that practically propels customers through the space; Identification of key departments by the tension between free form ceiling treatments and floor surfaces;...