Harcourt's HRW Leads in Texas 6-12 Math Adoption
- Publishers Turn in Mixed Results in H1. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of textbook publishers in the first quarter of 2007. Accordingly, among the major publishers who posted a positive growth are McGraw-Hill Education and Pearson Education Inc., which generated revenue of $979 million and $1.88 billion,...
- Publishers Turn in Mixed Results in H1; Expect Improvement in H2. // Electronic Education Report;8/24/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of the three largest educational publishers in the U.S. for the first half of 2007. New York-based McGraw-Hill Education increased revenue 5.7% to $979 million while Upper Saddle River, New Jersey-based Pearson Education Inc. generated revenue of...
- McGraw-Hill Ed. Faces New Future, After Rough 2011. // Educational Marketer;02/13/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the challenges facing educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education (MHE) in 2012. It mentions that the company faces difficult market conditions in 2012, particularly in the PreK-12 segment and expects its 2012 revenue and operating profit to be flat with 2011. It also...
- McGraw-Hill Forms New Digital Unit Within School Education Group To Focus On Delivery. // Electronic Education Report;7/4/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Reports that New York City-based educational publisher McGraw-Hill Education will create a unit called McGraw-Hill Digital Learning to focus on its digitized content.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sees Double-Digit Revenue Growth for 2001. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in 2001. INSET: McGraw-Hill Cos.' Financial Overview Year Ended Dec. 31, 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Educ. Squeaks Through Q3 with a 1% Increase in Revenue; Down Slightly for Nine Months. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the revenue growth experienced by New York-based McGraw-Hill Education for the third quarter of 2003. Factors that influenced the financial performance of the company; Sales generated by the K-12 education group for the company.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth. // Electronic Education Report;02/28/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
Reports the increase in corporate revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in the United States. Amount spent on instructional materials; Estimation of operating profit for each division; Percentage of company sales.
- Oldsey Moves to McGraw-Hill Education, McGee Leaves, as Hirschberg Shapes His Team. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p1
Reports on McGraw-Hill Education president Henry Hirschberg's recruitment of Pearson Education Inc.'s William Oldsey to become executive vice president of the company.