Insurance firm claims ILA pilot scheme is a success
- 'Worthwhile guarantee' from Liverpool Victoria on endowment promise. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;5/1/2003, p2
Reports that Liverpool Victoria's endowment promise appears to be a worthwhile guarantee. Validity of the endowment promise because it does not depend on underlying fund performance.
- Liverpool Victoria Signals Return to DRTV. // Precision Marketing;2/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p2
Discloses the plans of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society to launch its first direct television campaign to promote mutual market in Great Britain. Advertising campaign's focus on understanding mutuality and the added benefits compared with shareholder companies; Aim to generate strong leads...
- LV= adds break clause to fixed-term annuity. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;4/5/2012, p3
The article reports on the ill-health break clause that is being planned by LV= for addition to its fixed-term annuity in response to similar developments from other providers.
- Liverpool Victoria set to kick off above-the-line brand initiative. Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);02/25/2000, Issue 8, p2
Reports on the brand initiative to be launched by Liverpool Victoria, Great Britain's largest friendly society. Consultancy responsibilities of appointed Jan Smith; Above-the-line branding strategy.
- Cracking the combination. // Money Marketing;7/3/2008, p26
The article evaluates the Mortgage & Lifestyle Protection from LV=.
- Character assignation. Miller, Tony; Furnham, Adrian // People Management;04/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p52
Reports on the results of a study designed to evaluate the significance of personality traits on productivity among employees at Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society's call center. Qualities that telephone sales staff must convey to customers; Employee traits measured by the test.
- Cost of raising a child 'up four per cent since last year.'. // Education (14637073);2/26/2010, Issue 384, p3
The article reports on research which was conducted by Liverpool Victoria and found that the average cost of raising a child to the age of 21 in Great Britain has passed ï¿½200,000 for the first time in 2010.
- Liverpool Vic helps children stay safe. // Money Marketing;4/17/2003, p26
Features the interactive game developed by Liverpool Victoria in partnership with charity Streetwise that teaches children about home safety. Simulation of a life-sized house in Streetwise's safety education center.
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;2/28/2002, p7
Reports development related to marketing in Great Britain as of February 2002. Issues on pension tax; Indication of Liverpool Victoria on investment plan; Provision of management system by the Chartered Insurance Institute.