Rail operator snubs union over multi-skilled drivers
- PEOPLE. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/21/2009, Issue 342, p8
The article presents information on appointments related to the railroad industry. Richard Robinson, former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of internet technology company Tickex, has been appointed as managing director of Heathrow Express. Network Rail Ltd. had begun the process of appointing 25...
- Heathrow Express sees long-term role. // Rail Business Intelligence;8/1/2013, Issue 443, p4
The article discusses the optimism of Keith Greenfield, the managing director of rail service operator Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd., concerning the operator's long-term future following the completion of its 16 million euros Heathrow Express fleet refurbishment programme.
- Refurbished fleet spearheads Heathrow Express relaunch. // Rail Business Intelligence;3/22/2012, Issue 410, p3
The article reports that refurbished Heathrow Express train of Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd. will start in London, England from April 26, 2012.
- Healthrow Express. // AirGuide Online.com;11/9/2009, p11
The article reports on the accessibility of free wifi by customers who use the Heathrow Express through the use of TMobile Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Heathrow Express launches Â£6.99 fare. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2015, p10
The article reports on the Â£6.99 fare introduced by railway firm Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd.
- Children travel free on Heathrow Express. // Travel Daily;3/25/2015, p7
The article focuses on the kids go free offer introduced by rail operator Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd. which will be available from March 27, 2015.
- Mobile Payments Mix with Ticketing. Bell, Stephanie // American Banker;12/22/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 196, p5
The article discusses a smartphone application from British railway Heathrow Express that lets customers buy and present train tickets using their phones.
- DESIGN CHOICE/HEATHROW EXPRESS. Bell, Stephen // Marketing (00253650);7/15/1999, p11
Commends the design and other features of the trains of the Heathrow Express.
- Heathrow Express. // AirGuide Online.com;12/7/2009, p7
The article reports that Heathrow Express has made Paddington station the first British railway station to offer Flight Information Display Screens and Common User Self Service Customer Check- In services.