A week of big gains here, weakness abroad
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p34
Presents data pertaining to the futures market for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of January 23, 2002. Figures for municipal bond indexes and transactions of the U.S. Treasury bonds.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p32
Cites a tabular representation of information related to futures market as of February 7, 2003. Number of Municipal Bond Index contract traded on February 5, 2002; Open interest of U.S. Treasury Bonds on February 5, 2002; Estimated number of U.S. Treasury Notes contracts traded.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p44
Reports on the predictions for the futures markets in the U.S. Number of municipal bond contracts traded on November 14, 2001; Estimation for number of treasury bond contracts traded on November 14; Change expected in treasury note contracts during December 2001.
- After bad start, contract claws its way back. Ulick, Jack // Bond Buyer;05/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30385, p31
Points out municipal bond futures' steady gain to close near unchanged levels on the week ended May 1, 1998. Entry of about $4.5 billion municipal bonds; Drop in unemployment.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p37
Presents several developments related to the U.S. futures market as of December 11, 2001. Actual number of contracts traded in the municipal bond market on December 10; Open interest in the U.S. treasury bonds on December 10; Details for option on municipal futures; Unit value for each contract.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p34
Presents several charts depicting the futures markets in the U.S. Municipal bond indexes; Number of contracts traded; Options on municipal futures.
- Municipals End Mixed in Light Trading Ahead of Today's Jobs Report for June. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31175, p2
Reports the municipal trading of treasury bond in the United States. Stock futures trading pointed to lower open equities; Addition of jobs to non-farm payrolls; Market activity of retail investors.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p40
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of January 29, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market yields; General obligation bond prices; Futures market; New-issue balances.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p29
Presents information on futures markets in the U.S. Data on municipal bond index; Estimation on the number of contracts traded; List of options on municipal futures.