Morgan promotes Wagner to principal
- Morgan Stanley puts services on Internet. // Pensions & Investments;10/2/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p35
Reports that Morgan Stanley and Co. is offering its Global Economic Forum and a home page on the Internet.
- Some Morgan Stanley bankers ruffled by new `star' system. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/22/97, Vol. 63 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the dissatisfaction of some bankers at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Discover over the company's honorary award program that distinguishes the top five percent of investment bankers deemed truly exceptional by their managers and colleagues. Morgan Stanley's aim of identifying a select...
- Morgan Stanley Trust enters Bombay. Kimelman, John // American Banker;10/19/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 202, p12
Reports on Morgan Stanley Trust Co.'s opening of a branch in Bombay, India.
- Morgan Stanley fined. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p26
Reports that Morgan Stanley & Co. has been fined for violation of rules in executing derivatives deals.
- Morgan closes fund. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/23/96, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p50
Reports that the Morgan Stanley Group has closed further investment its Princes Gate II, an equity partnership with $800 million in capital.
- Shake-up at Morgan Stanley aims to boost ROE, share price. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the financial status and the reorganization of the Morgan Stanley and Company in Manhattan, New York City. Reasons for the company's reorganization; Performance of the company for 1996; Names of asset management firms purchase by the company; Benefits of asset management firms to the...
- Morgan Stanley zeroes in on low-tier companies. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/20/98, Vol. 64 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the Morgan Stanley Dean Witter company and their proposed plans regarding their move to develop a unit responsible for the financing and investment in unrated and restructuring companies. Aims and purposes of this unit; Reference to the use of a `life-cycle' strategy; How this...
- Morgan Stanley reorganizes its LBO banking group. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/20/98, Vol. 64 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Company and its reorganizing of its financial buyers coverage area to increase the number of merger ideas and other services provided for the leveraged buyout shops called on by the firm. Who will head this group; Rationale behind the reorganization;...
- Morgan Stanley adds Internet access option to bolster the Discover brand. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;5/12/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 89, p12
Reports that Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter & Company is adding an Internet access option to its Discover card package. Cost of surfing the Internet; Information on an alliance between Discover Connection Internet Sevice and EarthLink Network, an Internet service provider; What is offered to...