Loop capital to offer swap advisory service
- New brokerage firm targets institutional investors. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p64
Reports that brokerage firm Loop Capital Markets LLC, plans to focus on institution investors. Background information on the firm; Details on its operations.
- New black-owned firm to open wide its doors in Chicago. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p30
Reports on the debut of Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment banking firm. Management positions; Equity analysis and trading business; Opportunity to provide sales support with a regional focus.
- Loop Capital Strengthens Its Banking Force From Outside. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p3
Reports the recruitment of bank executives by Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of the employees; Growth of the municipal research offerings; Expertise in municipal and corporate governance.
- Loop Hires Trader Steve Czepiel. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p6
Reports the recruitment of underwriter Steve Czepiel for Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Loop to open shop in Oakland. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p31
Focuses on new appointments at Chicago, Illinois-based bond manager Loop Capital Markets as part of its efforts to achieve a national reputation.
- Growth for Chicago-based Loop Capital translates into new hires, more offices. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p28
Reports on the expansion of the Loop Capital Markets, a black-owned investment boutique firm based in Chicago, Illinois. Names of new hirees in the public finance sector; Career histories of company officials Thomas Despagni, Curtis Flowers and Albert Grace Jr.; Company's strength in the...
- Loop capital markets opens shop in Detroit; taps Graicap partner. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30698, p31
Reports on Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s opening of a Detroit, Michigan office. Hiring of Fred Prime to run the office.
- Govs Have Good Track Record with Pension Reform. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;3/13/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33876, p3
The article focuses on a report released by Loop Capital Markets LLC that shows the 16 percent of the 49 speeches delivered by state Governors of the U.S. addresses pension reform as a theme in the year 2013.
- Loop Capital Adds John Zurlo to N.Y. Staff. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/25/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31064, p7
Announces the recruitment of John Zurlo as senior trader for Loop Capital Markets Inc.'s New York City office. Zurlo's specialization in trading bonds on the long end of the yield curve.