Connecticut governor pushes airport plan
- Connecticut considers budget hikes; Minnesota's governor lauds finances. Kaplan, David; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30325, p40
Focuses on municipal bond and other fiscal policies in Connecticut and Minnesota for 1998. Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland's call on legislators to approve modest increases in state spending and bond initiatives; Minnesota Governor Arne Carlson's call on legislators to support his proposed...
- Bradley Airport seeks more businesses from area. Hegarty, Liam // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/16/98, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the enhancement of the facilities of Bradley International Airport in an effort to attract more business from Fairfield County, Connecticut. Replacement of passenger terminal with glass and steel structure; Increase in the number of terminal gates; Cost of parking in economy lots;...
- Promoting with parking. // Air Transport World;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p112
Reports on the program by Bradley International Airport of Windsor Locks, Connecticut, for discounts for passengers.
- Air traffic soaring at Bradley Airport. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;May99, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p38
Reports on growth at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Addition of several new low-fare carriers; Aggressive marketing campaign aimed at Southern Connecticut and Central Massachusetts; Setting of new records for commuter traffic; Growth coinciding with ambiguous plans...
- Airlines servicing Bradley Airport. // BusinessWest;May99, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p41
Lists the airlines servicing Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Includes USAirways & Metrojet; Delta Airlines; American Airlines.
- BRIEFCASE. // BusinessWest;4/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p66
The article offers new briefs related to business in the U.S. Western Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick announced the designation of the Holyoke Innovation District as the 20th Growth District in Massachusetts. The price for median homes rose for the third straight month since February 2010....
- Traffic from Airport Has Business Soaring Here. Mitchell, Kathleen // BusinessWest;12/6/2010, p17
The article discusses Windsor Locks, Connecticut's high business opportunity potentials. It focuses on the commercial benefits brought about by the Bradley International Airport. It highlights how the town's commercial industry is taking advantage of the town's high transportation traffic, as...
- Bradley Shops Confront `Red Tape.'. Jones, Sarah // Adweek New England Edition;10/05/98, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the five undisclosed agencies, competing for the advertising account of Bradley International Airport, located in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. When a short list of the companies is expected to be posted; Comments from Andre Liebert, the airport's director of marketing; What agencies...
- National Signature service at Bradley. Benenson, Tom // Flying;May94, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p46
Announces Signature Flight Support has begun construction of an $11 million national aircraft maintenance/service facility on the west side of Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. United Technologies has signed on as a major tenant. Contact point for more information.