HOW I GOT WHERE I AM TODAY
- HOW I GOT WHERE I AM TODAY. Matthews, Paul; Phillips, Lucy // People Management;6/14/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p58
The article discusses the author's experiences in his career. After graduating from a university, the author took a career in sales. He worked for the personnel department of a local authority. In 1999, he became a human resource (HR) consultant in PGS Production Services. At present, he is the...
- Should you stay or should you go? Bugg, Jason // Quill;Mar2007, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p48
The article discusses the conflicts that arise between personal relationships and career developments in journalism. The author relates personal experiences of his multiple moves and distance relationships along with advice regarding similar decisions by younger journalists. Various tips for...
- Turning Point. Phillipson, Guy // Media Week;6/9/2009, Issue 1212, p29
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of reaching the turning point of his career in December 2004.
- My Career in Association Circulation. Oser, Scott // Circulation Management;Oct2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p48
A personal narrative is presented which discusses how the author became a circulator.
- Gold Quill: Write your own story. Ory, Jeffrey // Communication World;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p5
A personal narrative is presented which explores the most memorable nights of the author's professional career at the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) International Conference in Washington D.C. in 1999.
- Turning Point. Muncaster, Lawson // Media Week;9/9/2008, Issue 1177, p37
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience on the three major career decisions he had to make.
- YOURS TRULY. Hamlin, Rick // Guideposts;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p53
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of reading the periodical as a child and later on making his career in the same periodical.
- YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN. Rose, Stuart // Management Today;May2012, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's career and experience in business.
- Threats and Opportunities. Estes, Mark E. // AALL Spectrum;Dec2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's career transition experience and his role in law librarianship.