- EXTRA EXTRA. // People Management;Dec2013, p57
This section offers news briefs from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of December 2013 including the upcoming CIPD Forum workshop in Wimbledon, England, an area on the CIPD web site launched to share information on the initiative called Valuing Your...
- ROUND-UP. // People Management;Sep2012, p54
The article presents website addresses for professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development web-based media, including information for a management conference in London, England on October 11-12, 2012 at http://cipd.co.uk.pmconference, a workplace financial education guide...
- New challenge for CIPD surfers. Ratcliffe, Johanna // People Management;7/6/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p65
Provides information on the Web site of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Aims of the site; Features of the site; Ways of navigating the site.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;1/27/2011, p35
A list of Web links and notes related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is presented.
- Get your facts straight--and fast. Schramm, Jennifer // People Management;10/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p87
Describes the Infosource Web-based tool launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Features of the Web-based tool.
- New, improved website is up and running. RATCLIFFE, JOHANNA // People Management;Apr2011, p55
The article announces the launch of the revamped web site of the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p79
A calendar of events for Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) members in England for February 2008 is presented including a GlaxoSmithKline training case study, upgrading workshop, and a mock employment tribunal.
- EXTRA EXTRA. // People Management;Feb2013, p53
The article presents several news briefs regarding the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, including the announcement of reward reform workshops, of an online recruitment information workshop, and of a talent development survey.
- How to get your legal ducks in a row: Law on Tour. // People Management;Sep2011, p56
The article offers information on the Law on Tour workshops of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of Great Britain which are be held across Great Britain from October 4-21, 2011.