Improving Design Quality
- Prescient Introduces GeometryQA for Catia. // CAD/CAM Update;Sep99, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Prescient Technologies Inc. has introduced a quality improvement software called GeometryQA. Features of the software; Nature of the business of Prescient.
- Prescient targets tailored knowledge-based solutions. McKenna, James T. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/25/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 22, p57
Focuses on Prescient Technologies and its knowledge-based systems. Its shifting of its emphasis from technology-oriented development of knowledge-based systems; Goal of Prescient; Components of knowledge-based products like STONErule; Users of Prescient's STONErule; Remarks of Prescient's Gavin...
- Software detects and corrects drawing and model errors. Rosinski, Tom; Brooks, Bob; Dvorak, Paul // Machine Design;04/20/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p86
Reviews the computer software DesignQA from Prescient Technologies company.
- 90% of Digital Product Data Tested Fails Quality Standards. // Quality Progress;Feb2000, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the results of the quality audit conducted by Prescient Technologies Inc. on engineering data of companies in different industries in the United States. Analysis of separate product models; Customization of the quality audit process.
- Design data falls short of quality standards. // IIE Solutions;Feb2000, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p8
Reports that audits performed by Prescient Technologies Inc., as of February 2000, show that there is a consistent level of error in engineering design data. Products and industries where the data have been tested; Percentage of engineering product models which failed standards that companies...
- Engineering data in most companies isn't up to snuff. // Machine Design;07/20/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 14, pS14
Focuses on the quality audit conducted by Prescient Technologies Inc. on the ability of product models to meet company standards of quality. Percentage of models that failed company standards; Impact of design data failure on companies; Efforts of engineers to develop standards.
- Prescient Introduces GeometryQA for Pro/Engineer. // CAD/CAM Update;Oct99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
States that Prescient Technologies Inc. has introduced the GeometryQA for PRO/Engineer, a quality improvement software that reduces design cycles and lowers product development costs from Parametric Technology Corp.
- DesignQA, STONEview 3D. B.B. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on Prescient Technologies Inc.'s DesignQA and STONEview 3D knowledge-based computer software. Use of standard model checks; Design interrogation feature; Pricing; Product support; Contact information.
- 90% of Digital Models Fail Company Standards. Schmitz, Barbara // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jan2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p12
Presents the results of the quality audit conducted by Prescient Technologies Inc. on the quality of engineering designs of manufacturing companies around the world. Industries that were covered by the survey; Conclusion of the survey; Percentage of the surveyed product models that failed the...