SLA Aids S-Type Development
- Ford, Jaguar celebrate 60. // Automotive News;10/30/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5630, p2
Reports on the 60th anniversary celebration of the Jaguar automobile.
- A different kind of cat. // Automotive News;1/22/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5642, p2
Presents a photograph of Jaguar's car code-named X-100 intended as a replacement to the XJS.
- Jag's new V12. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;May93, Vol. 242 Issue 5, p27
States that Jaguar's XJ-series sedans are now being shipped to the United States with a new six-liter V12 engine. Results of the new engine; Modifications made to the nose of the XJ12.
- '98 Jag to use Ford platform. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;7/5/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5507, p1
Announces that Jaguar's X200 car scheduled for 1998 will use a Ford platform. Benchmarking against the performance of the BMW 540; Expected price range; Assembly at Jaguar's Browns Lane plant in Coventry, England; Effect on Jaguar's image.
- Happy day: the Jaguar S-type is back. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;11/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p18
Features the Jaguar S Type automobile. Design; Specifications; Engine; Standard features.
- 1995 Jaguar XJR6. Brooke, Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Jan1995, Vol. 175 Issue 1, p16
Evaluates the 1995 Jaguar XJR6, by Jaguar Features. Specifications; Price information.
- Jaguar adds V-8 engine for additional power. Carlo, Natacha Suarez // Caribbean Business;9/3/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p32
Presents information on the 1998 Jaguar XJ8 automobile. Description of the automobile; Cost of the automobile in Puerto Rico; Comments from Jaime Del Valle, president of Puerto Rico's Jaguar Corporation.
- Jaguar coupe scoop. // Automotive News;7/10/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5613, p3
Presents a photograph of a prototype of the new Jaguar coupe, code-named X 100, expected to arrive in showrooms in 1996.
- Baby, let's ride. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Nov2001, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p162
Evaluates the sports sedan X-Type car from Jaguar.