Ford Focus, World Beater?
- RADICAL RAPTOR. PERRONNE, CRAIG // DIRTSports;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 76, p42
The article presents detail description of the luxury prerunner Ford Rapter designed by Santee, California-base company Stwart Raceworks.
- The best car money can't buy. Patton, Phil // Esquire;Jan1999, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p16
Introduces the Puma automobile from Ford. Design of the automobile; Features.
- It's a Guy Thing. // AutoWeek;11/25/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on Mercury Marauder, a car manufactured by the Ford Motor Co. Design features of the car; Specifications of the car; Contact information of the company.
- Designer strove for new Ford icon. Truett, Richard // Automotive News;1/6/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6019, p39
Focuses on the American cultural influences captured by automobile designer Joe Baker in the Ford 427 concept car introduced at the Detroit, Michigan automotive show on January 5, 2003. Educational background of Baker; Features of the Ford 427 car.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT U. Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Design & Production;Jan2003, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the design of the Ford Model U concept automobile. Materials based on food products; Description of the engine; Safety features.
- New Escape will be built in Louisville. Phillips, David // Automotive News;12/13/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6442, p37
The article provides information that Ford Motor Co. will renovate its Louisville, Kentucky assembly plant to build Ford Escape automobile in North America.
- DESIGN AWARDS. // Travel & Leisure;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p133
Photographs of several 2010 Design Award winners of the periodical "Travel + Leisure" are presented which includes the Nokia N900 mobile computer as the best travel gadget, the MZ Wallace Kate Bag as the best accessory, and the Ford Fusion Hybrid as the best car.
- UPGRADED FORD TO JOIN THE BTCC BILL. James, Matt // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;9/26/2012, Issue 2840, p10
The article presents information that Formula Ford racing will participated in the British Touring Car Championship with its upgraded cars.
- 2011 Fiesta offers 15 class technologies. // Nashville Automotive Report;Jun2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p7
A preview of the 2011 Ford Fiesta automobile from Ford Motor Co. is presented.