Looking at Insight
- FAST POLL. // AutoWeek;11/1/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 44, p12
The article presents readers response on Honda's Accord Hybrid. Accord's combination of performance and reliability in an attractive package will make it a good buy. Honda will once again have a successful new vehicle on its hands. Hybrids are more complicated than non-hybrids, but manufacturers...
- For Honda dealers, 'things are good and getting better'. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;2/9/2012 NADA Show Daily Supplement, pS046
An interview with Gordon Walton, chairman of the Honda Dealer Advisory Board, is presented. When asked about the major issue facing Honda dealers, he says that the number one problem is the Internet pricing issue. He discusses his goal as dealer council chairman. In addition, he shares his...
- new prices. // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Jun2008, p78
Several tables are presented that list prices of automobiles in New Zealand as of June 2008 which includes Alfa Romeo, Honda, and Porsche automobiles.
- Honda City production canceled. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;4/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5547, p26
Announces the termination of Honda Motor Co.'s production of its City subcompact automobile because of diminishing sales. Production history; Europe as the primary export market; Plans for filling the segment.
- Honda's hardtop. Scott, David; McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Jun92, Vol. 240 Issue 6, p39
Looks at the Honda CRX hardtop coupe. Engine; Styling; Trunk operation; Other features.
- Today's today. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Aug93, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p32
Looks at Honda's Today, a minicar that is a byproduct of Japanese licensing restrictions that encourage development of cars with engines displacing less than 750 cc and with diminutive chassis and bodies that fit neatly on narrow Tokyo streets. Design details; Cost.
- Nitrous oxide-infected Super 70! // Dirt Bike;Sep91, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p70
Recounts how a 1991 Honda CT70 trail bike was modified with Nitrous Oxide System's (NOS) nitrous oxide injection kit. Doubles the bike's power output; Honda's specifications; Parts costs; Performance; Kit cost and performance.
- Honda's Beat goes on after all. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;4/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5493, p17
Reports on Honda Motor Co.'s decision to return to production its model Beat. Reasons; Sales increase and decline in 1991; Price; Size comparison with Mazda's Miata.
- Honda Insight: 2-seater is gas-saver's dream come true. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;04/13/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 51
Evaluates the Honda Insight automobile. Key features; Standard accessories; Weight of the car; Materials used in the Insight; Hybrid engine used in the automobile; Pros and cons; Price.