GM Concepts: More Hits Than Misses
- A look back at Cadillac's tailfins. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p11
The article presents photographs of the tailfins on Cadillac automobiles between 1948 and 1959, also discussing their design by Harley Earl and the production of the automobiles by General Motors.
- 2003 Cadillac CTS. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;12/6/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p46
Features the Cadillac 2003 CTS automobile by General Motors Corp. Specifications of the automobile; Provisions of amenities; Capability of the 3.2-liter V6 engine.
- Cadillac's big gamble. // Automotive News;9/29/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6059, p1
Top leaders of General Motors Corp. in North America were jolted in 1998 by the radical design proposed for Cadillac. Riding on the edgy look would be a four billion dollar investment.
- Cadillac is not the norm. Comyn, Paddy // Irish Farmers Monthly;Sep2008, p68
The article offers information on the new CTS from Cadillac in Ireland. The new car looks better with a wider track and with a dramatic improvement to the interior quality. The handling has a brilliant navigation system and a 40-gigabyte hard disk to store music track. It is also fully loaded...
- The Pontiac Solstice. Wilkinson, Stephan // Conde Nast Traveler;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p90
The article focuses on the Pontiac Solstice roadster from General Motors. It notes that the Solstice design went from auto show to showroom unchanged. The features of Pontiac Solstice include a geared manual transmission, a clunky, manual convertible top, and a trunk space the size of a...
- Unfinished business: Lutz tries to invigorate car lineup. Guilford, Dave; Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;8/9/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6106, p38
General Motors Corp. (GM) has revitalized Cadillac, and it is pouring new products into Chevrolet. Now GM will try to revitalize its middle-market brands, Pontiac, Buick and Saturn. Pontiac gets a new car this year, the G6. Zeta will spawn Buick, Chevrolet and Pontiac models. Derived from the...
- Sore points and sweet spots. // Advertising Age;7/23/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 30, pS-2
Presents information on the performance of several General Motors divisions in 1990. Cadillac; Chevrolet; Buick; Pontiac.
- SHOCK! RWD CHOP! // Motor;Mar2009, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry. Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. have announced the termination of the development of the global rear-wheel-drive large car platforms. It is reported that Pontiac has shelved its G8 ST ute automobile as it is re-evaluating...
- Solstice: It's a little of this, little of that. Migliore, Greg // Automotive News;4/3/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6196, p16J
The article presents information about General Motors Corp.'s (GM) Pontiac Solstice GXP roadster that is due in August 2006. The eye-catching Solstice may be a halo car for Pontiac, but it is part Cadillac, part Chevrolet and part Hummer. And, there's a bit of GMC, Saturn and scores of other GM...