Is Your Company's Rewards Package Out of Sync?
- EB's inaugral awards lunch. // Employee Benefits;Mar2003, p8
Reports that the finalists for the Employee Benefits awards in Great Britain will be announced in the April issue of the periodical 'Employee Benefits.'
- Council in a class of its own. // Employee Benefits;May2003, p07
Reports that the City of York Council Education Service in England won the Grand Prix at the 2003 Employee Benefits Awards. Program implemented by the city council to tackle teacher stress; Reduction of absenteeism among teachers; Other award winners.
- 'Best' share case studies. // Employee Benefits;May2003, p11
Reports that recipients of awards at the 2003 Employee Benefits Awards will be featured during the 2003 Northern Employee Benefits Conference and Exhibition to be held in Leeds, England. Names of companies.
- employee benefits Awards 2008. // Employee Benefits;May2008, p19
The article lists the companies included as finalists in the different categories of the Employee Benefits Awards for 2008 in Great Britain, which include the Shell International for the most effective company car strategy category, Danone for the most effective healthcare and wellbeing strategy...
- EB Awards deadline. // Employee Benefits;Jan2003, p10
Announces the deadline for the 2003 Employee Benefits Awards in Great Britain.
- Don't miss gala lunch for Employee Benefits Awards. // Employee Benefits;Jun2010, p12
The article offers information on the 2010 Employee Benefits Awards to be held on June 26, 2010 in Great Britain.
- Spokane WorkSource wins national award. // Journal of Business (10756124);5/29/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p22
The article announces that the Spokane Worksource center has received the best one-stop career-service center award from the International Association of Workforce Professionals in Washington.
- THE 2009 AWARDS SHORTLIST. // Employee Benefits;May2009, p12
The article lists the winners at the 2009 Employee Benefits Awards in Great Britain, including Fijitsu Services for the most effective company car strategy, John Lewis Partnership for the most effective use of a voluntary benefits plan, and Informa for benefits team of the year.
- VIDEO: Jacqui Riches: Award finalists demonstrated benefits metrics. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;5/28/2014, p2
The article reports that the Employee Benefits Awards will be held in London, England, on June 27, 2014.