Training That Melts in Your Mouth
- PEOPLE CARE in Action. Simmonds, Deborah; Lane, Kerry // Permaculture Magazine;Winter2014, Issue 82, p61
The article offers various instructions on useful tools and techniques for small gatherings and group work.
- Team-Building Challenge Games. Fisher, Charlotte // Re:View;Summer2005, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p79
The article describes several team-building challenge games. In team situations, collaboration, effective communication and group cohesiveness could help individuals succeed in team situations. Showing dedication and enthusiasm for work creates positive and productive results. Participants in...
- Effect of interdependence and gender on team cohesion and performance. Paiement, Craig A.; Bischoff, Danielle // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Jul2007 Supplement, Vol. 29, pS196
Group dynamics is a pervasive concept in our society. Sports provide a relevant medium to test the importance of positive group dynamics (e.g., cohesion) to increase performance or success in any group setting. This study aims to examine the difference between cohesion and success in a highly...
- If you build it, they will perform. Hardy, C.J.; Crace, R.K. // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Sep1998, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p331
Presents a summary of the article `Team building,' edited by C.J. Hardy and R.K. Crace which appeared in a 1997 issue of the `Journal of Applied Sport Psychology.'
- Team Sports vs. BMX. Nyquist, Ryan // BMX Plus;Apr2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the differences between team sports and bicycle motocross (BMX) in the U.S. Description of a BMX as an individual sport; Tricks in riding BMX; Practice schedules.
- March Marathon. Frazee, Hazel // Child Life;Mar2000, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p36
Presents a children's game called March Marathon.
- Try This Party Game. // Highlights for Children;Mar2004, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p36
Presents a group game.
- Who's the Leader? HS, Radha // Highlights;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p28
The article presents the mechanics of a group game called Who's the Leader?
- On the Fitness Track. Alex, Nan // U+S+ Kids;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p11
Presents the procedures for playing the Fitness Track game.