- Still smoking. // Crain's New York Business;02/01/99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p22
Provides a brief overview on the increase in Philip Morris Cos.' fourth-quarter profits. Factors attributed to the profit increase.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's New York Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p58
Presents a round-up of business news from New York City recent as of October 2000. Settlement of the auction price collusion suit by Sotheby's Holding Inc. and Christie's International; Winning bid for the Rihga Royal Hotel; International Flavors and Fragrances; Dismissal of part of the United...
- The world's top 100 food & beverage companies. Martin; Rowan, Kathryn // Food Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p67
Presents the top 100 international food and beverage businesses according to rankings in the October 1999 issue of the periodical `Food Engineering.' Includes Nestle Corp.; Philip Morris Cos. Inc.; ConAgra; PepsiCo Inc.; Unilever. INSET: The future looks bright for Latin America..
- Jumbo IPOs on tap could offset slump. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/22/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p27
Presents the initial public offerings (IPO) of business enterprises in Indiana. Raising of funds for technological development; Withdrawal of companies on initial public offering plans; Intention of Philip Morris Cos. to sell a partial unit of Kraft Foods.
- PMI Awards 5-Yr IT Support Svcs Contract to TechTeam. // GlobalSourcingNOW;2/21/2007, p7
This article reports that Philip Morris International (PMI), a Swiss tobacco company, has awarded a five-year IT support services contract to TechTeam Global, a Michigan-headquartered IT and BPO services provider. The contract is expected to generate revenues of about USD 4 million for TechTeam....
- Good works spotlighted. // Advertising Age;10/18/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p80
This article focuses on the advertising campaign launched by Philip Morris Co. in the U.S. The company launched a $100 million corporate advertising campaign to highlight its good works.
- CEO Miles sees int'l growth for Philip Morris. // Advertising Age;4/8/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 15, p4
Interviews Michael A. Miles, chairman and chief executive officer of Philip Morris Co., concerning the possible international market growth of the company. His vision for the company; Acquisition plan of the company; Performance of the company's international food business.
- To win PM review, ditch sales pitch. Thomaselli, Rich // Advertising Age;7/12/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 28, p1
States that Philip Morris USA is planning to review its corporate-responsibility and youth-smoking-prevention campaigns. Information on advertising agencies which handle the campaigns; Budget of the company for the campaigns; Challenge facing the company in conveying its message and at the same...
- Top 10 Publicly Held Companies. // Crain's New York Business;1/17/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p4
This article lists out the names of 10 publicly held companies in New York City. Comparing the list of the largest public companies over the past 20 years illustrates how much acquisitions and mergers and corporate moves have affected business in the city. Only two companies remain from the...