- INTRODUCTION TO THE HONORABLE HUGH R. JONES SIXTH MEMORIAL LECTURE. Kaye, Judith S. // Albany Law Review;2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p453
The article presents the text of a speech by Judith S. Kaye, Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals of the State of New York, delivered during the Sixth Annual Honorable Hugh R. Jones Lecture at the Dean Alexander Moot Courtroom in Albany Law School, in New York, October 17, 2007, in which she...
- Fair & Impartial? Kaye, Judith S. // State News (Council of State Governments);Oct2009, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p20
The article presents an excerpt from the speech of Judith S. Kaye, retired chief judge of the New York Court of Appeals, that was delivered at the American Bar Association convention in Chicago, Illinois on August 1, 2009.
- Judith Kaye. Averbuch, Gloria; Smith, Walter // Runner's World;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p46
Features Judith Kaye, a 58 year-old runner from New York City. Her profession and position in the Court of Appeals; Achievements; How she became a runner; Running regimen.
- Kaye forms task force on divorce process in New York. // Buffalo Law Journal;6/3/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 45, p1
Reports the creation of the Matrimonial Commission by Honorable Judith Kaye, New York's chief judge. Purpose of the commission; Issues that will be considered by the group; Members of the commission.
- ALBANY LAW REVIEW SYMPOSIUM: REFINEMENT OR REINVENTION, THE STATE OF REFORM IN NEW YORK: THE COURTS. Kaye, Judith S. // Albany Law Review;2006, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p831
The article presents a speech by New York Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye delivered at the "Albany Law Review" symposium titled Refinement of Reinvention, The State of Reform in New York, February 10, 2006. She discusses her role as the chief judge of the state of New York, factors to consider in...
- DEDICATION. Kaplan, Roberta A. // Albany Law Review;2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p799
The article presents a tribute Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye of New York. The author recalls serving as a clerk for Judge Kaye, in which she came to know her as a result of working through arguments in briefs, as well as drafting opinions. She considers the mentoring she received from Kaye as her...
- NOW AND ALWAYS OUR CHIEF: THE HONORABLE JUDITH S. KAYE. OueUette, Alicia R. // Albany Law Review;2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p815
The article talks about the reappointment of Judge Judith S. Kaye as Chief Judge of the State of New York. According to the author, the assumption of the judge's reappointment spoke to her overwhelming success as a jurist and a leader of the courts. She claims that the status of Kaye as the most...
- SYMPOSIUM: CHIEF JUSTICES DISCUSS STATE COURTS AND STATE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW IN THE 21ST CENTURY. Kaye, Judith S. // Albany Law Review;2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p825
The article presents the text of a speech by New York Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye, delivered at symposium on state courts and state constitutional law on February 16, 2007. She talks about the closing of the two-week session of the Court of Appeals in Albany. She announces her renomination as...
- New York Mulls Statewide ADR. // Dispute Resolution Journal;Jun94, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p4
Reports on New York's plans to establish a statewide court-sponsored alternative dispute resolution (ADR) system. Chief Judge Judith S. Kaye's creation of the State Court Alternative Dispute Resolution Project; Options to streamline court case processing.