Bradgate's new Unitech CNC drilling centre handles week's work in a day
- Branching out into birch. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p14
Features furniture manufacturer Bradgate Furniture of the United Kingdom. Views of commercial director Fiona Jones on the use of pine wood; History of the Vancouver line of birch wood furniture; Reason for name change from Bradgate Woodcrafts; Factors that contribute to the company's success.
- Bradgate branches out into birch. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p5
Reports the launching of contemporary birch living and dining collection of Bradgate. Designer of the collection; Features of the collection; Use of quality pine wood in the contemporary design of the collection.
- Bradgate to revamp POS. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p4
Reports that Bradgate Woodcrafts will update its stockist point-of-sale and extend its bedroom and dining room furniture ranges.
- What's New In Trenchless Tools and Equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2002, Vol. 229 Issue 5, p39
Introduces equipment and supplies for pipeline operations. Features of the self-contained directional drill from American Augers; Products offered by Metrotech; Function of the Four Hole Hammer piercing tools from McLaughlin Manufacturing.
- Drilling. // Pit & Quarry;Aug94, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p85
Presents a list of equipment and service suppliers for drilling. Includes Atlas Copco Construction & Mining NA; Baker Hughes Mining Tools; Cannon Industries Inc.; Drillmaster International Inc.
- Drilling technology. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;Apr94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p101
Describes boring and drilling machines used by wood products manufacturers. Technological advances in drilling and boring machineries; Use of point-to-point boring machines; List of available boring and drilling equipment and their sources; Multi-spindle machines; Point-to-point/machining centers.
- Test Anxiety. Sterling, Dave // MAN: Modern Applications News;Mar2008, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of testing a long-length carbide drill.
- Boring nonround holes? Koepfer, Chris // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p64
Presents a boring tool called Formbore which allows the user to drill nonround holes without using a second more specialized operation. Development of the tool; Operating the tool; Accuracy; Scope of usage; Considerations for application.
- Shop does deep hole drilling in-house and saves. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p140
Reports on Hertel's HTS Deep-Hole Drill for difficult drilling applications. Description of the HTS deep-hole drill; National Flame & Forge Inc.'s utilization of the tool; Troubleshooting problems.