Rohr-Bush unveils joint initiatives at Cologne
- New Rohr Bush venture to be unveiled at '98 Cologne show. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports on German furniture manufacturer Rorh Inc.'s launching of its joint venture with United States firm Bush Industries Inc. at a show in Cologne, Germany in 1998. Product offerings; Objectives of the partnership; Terms of deal.
- Possible Rohr merger won't hurt local ops. Seidsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p1
Reports on confirmations made by Rohr Incorporated that its possible merger with another company would not impact on its operations in the San Diego, California area. Comments made by Ken Scholtz, treasurer for the company; Background information on the company; Information on what the merger...
- Proxy: Rohr Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;03/10/97, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p27
Presents information on the company Rohr Incorporated, a major supplier to airframe and jet-engine manufactures world-wide. Value of the company's shares; Directors of the company; Significant stock ownership.
- Rohr Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;1/8/96, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p24
Profiles Rohr Inc. Value; Performance record; Board of directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownership.
- Rejuvenated Rohr ready to reach for the skies. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;09/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p1
Focuses on Rohr Incorporated which plans to bid on a commerical aircraft from Airbus Industries of France. Name of the aircraft; Comments from Laurence Chapman, Rohr's chief financial officer; Announcement of an alliance between B.F. Goodrich Company and Rohr.
- Rohr outlook buoyed with restructuring. Velocci Jr., Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/20/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 25, p54
Reports on the results of Rohr Corp. restructuring. Workforce reduction; Sale of non-core businesses; Expenditures; Increase in sales per employee; Operating margins in the first nine months of fiscal 1994; Public offering; Competitiveness in the market for nacelle and pylon systems for large...
- Bedding Conference adds mo jo with Magowitz. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/3/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p44
The article offers information on the Bedding Conference, a bedroom furniture industry event, to be held in Championsgate, Florida from May 14-16, 2014.
- Untitled. Velocci, Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/4/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 14, p13
Updates on the market performance of Rohr, Inc. and UNC, Inc. Rohr's public offering plans; Expansion of backlog at UNC, Inc. with the acquisition of two companies expected to enable UNC to penetrate the aerostructures market.
- Rohr gets $200M deal. // San Diego Business Journal;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p28
Reports on the signing of a contract by Rohr Inc. with Seattle-based Boeing Corp. for the manufacture of inlet and fan cowls for 737-700 passenger jets. Contract value; Schedule of hardware testing and delivery.