- Cane in modern move. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p4
Reports on the launching of Alexa collection as a move towards contemporary styling from the Cane Company. Features of the range; Inclusion of dining suite in the range; Characteristics of the sofa and single seat.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Exceptional Parent;Aug2006, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p12
This article features new products for exceptional parents. It includes the Dependa-Bar wall-mounted grab bar from HealthCraft Products, the Rifton MultiDesk from Rifton Equipment, and the Liberty Cane from Coakley Cane Co. LLC.
- Visions of Sugarplums. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2003, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p130
Features several Christmas decorative products. Design of the Advent calendar from Candlewick Press; Availability of the cards from Cane & Co.; Price of the hand-silkscreened card features from Great Arrow Graphics.
- The Launch: Mister Freedom. Hintz, Katie // Details;Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p106
This article focuses on the move by Mister Freedom, a clothing company based in the U.S. West Coast, to partner with Japan-based Sugar Cane Co. to launch the MFSC Naval Clothing Tailor, a clothing line that is inspired by a fictitious naval merchant. For winter, Mister Freedom owner/designer...
- Product News. // Physical Therapy;Mar2006, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p471
The section presents information on medical products and supplies available in the U.S. as of March 2006. Accumed Medical introduced the ETPS 1000 handheld, portable device that locates acupuncture or trigger points and stimulates them with concentrated direct current impulses. The Liberty Cane...
- (Labor) Strife in Iran. Thuotte, Alissa // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 273, p5
The article reports on the strike staged by the workers at the Haft Tapeh Sugar Cane Co. in Iran. The workers are demanding back wages and the right to labor representation, among other basic rights, according to laboreducator.org and the British Ahwazi Friendship Organization. Iran's domestic...
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.