Clark takes control of Rest Assured
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p36
Reports on the celebration of the 25th year of Lynda Wood as employee of British bed maker Rest Assured.
- Better quality for the same price is assured. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p4
Reports the release of the Saffron pocket sprung bed from Rest Assured company in Great Britain. Price of the bed; Number of pocket spring mattresses in the sprung base of the bed; Addition of layers of fillings.
- Weighty issues tackled. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p5
Reports on the launch of Rest Assured's non-turn mattresses.
- Rest Assured splits its customer service team. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p7
Reports that British furniture firm Rest Assured has split its customer service department in two in an effort to provide an improved and more personalized service. Locations covered by each team.
- Tranquility assured. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p5
Introduces the pocket sprung and latex Enchantment 2000 with 2400 pocket spring latex Tranquility mattress of Rest Asssured.
- Choice is the key for Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Reports on the trends at the Silentnight At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of the Rio bedroom range by Homeworthy Furniture; Number of combinations for the Hibernate brand of Silentnight Beds; Price of the furniture offered by Layezee Beds.
- Silentnight and Layzee B&Q it with bed offering. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p4
Focuses on the deal between furniture companies B&Q, Silentnight Beds and Layezee Beds in England. Terms of the agreement; Marketing of the companies' products; Advantage of the agreement for the three companies.
- Layezee and Perfecta get Â£5.5m boost. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p6
Reports on Layezee Beds and Perfecta's expansion of their presence in the British bed market. Funding of the companies' expansion efforts; Investment of the companies in advertising.
- Mitchell to leave Layezee Beds. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p4
The article reports that Douglas Mitchell, sales director of Layezee Beds, has been terminated from his job. The termination is part of the company's restructuring initiatives. The company has decided to combine Layezee with the Silentnight group. Neal Mernock, Silentnight CEO, attested that...