Colefax & Fowler's UK trade sales up by 15%
- Furnishings group cautious after sales fall. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p8
The article reports that furnishings group Colefax & Fowler Group PLC told shareholders that sales in Great Britain have fallen 8% since the company released its final results in July, 2012.
- Back against the wallpaper. O'Leary, Noreen // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/29/97, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p52
Reports on the appointment of WPP Group plc chief executive Martin Sorrell to the board of Colefax and Fowler plc. Sorrell's association with prestigious educational institutions; Colefax and Fowler as an international business known for its country look designs for English manors and suites in...
- Profits leap for Colefax & Fowler. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Report that the first half pre-tax profits of Colefax and Fowler increased by forty percent. What was attributed to the increase; Estimated amount which the company earn in profit.
- Colefax & Fowler showroom coincides with Focus. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Reports that the opening of the Colefax and Fowler company's showroom coincided with the 1998 Focus exhibition. Dates Focus was held; Details on the show.
- Recovery 'a long way off', says Colefax chairman. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2011, Issue 5748, p7
The article reports on the statement of David Green, chairman of Colefax & Fowler Group PLC in Great Britain, regarding the recovery challenge for the group and its business condition which showed growth in all divisions except furniture.
- Profits slide at Colefax. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p4
Reports on the global business performance of fabric and upholstery group Colefax as of August 2003. Decline in the sales of fabrics of the company in the U.S.; Indication of the weak state of the high end housing market in Great Britain; Deterioration in the market for the industry in France.
- C&F buys Manuel Canovas for ...4.3m. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p3
Details Colefax & Fowler's acquisition of French fabric firm Manuel Canovas. Estimated value of the deal; Background information on Manuel Canovas.
- Colefax & Fowler UK sales jump 12% as profits soar. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/07/98, Issue 5100, p4
Reports on the financial performance of British fabric group Colefax & Fowler for the twelve months ended April 30, 1998. Increase in the company's profits and stability of trading; Rise in sales by the group's upholstery arm, Kingcome Sofas; Charges from the integration of Canovas and Jack...
- C&F rises despite UK decline. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p7
Highlights the profit growth posted by Colefax & Fowler in 1998 despite falling fabric and upholstery sales in Great Britain.