- Uno plans to step up WoL expansion drive. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p3
Reports on Uno Corp.'s plan to accelerate the expansion of its World of Leather subsidiary. Percentage increase in group turnover; Growth of like for like orders.
- Uno Corp.'s 2nd-Q net jumps 37 percent. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/94, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the increase in Uno Corp.'s net income during the second quarter of 1994 ended April 3. Comparative-store sales; Earnings during the first half of the year.
- Uno looks at concessions to help boost sales density. // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p2
Discloses the plan of upholstery retailer Uno, to reduce the amount of space it uses for upholstery and introduce concessions. Key concerns of the company; Comments of Chairman Paul Rosenblatt about the issue.
- Uno says yes to concessions. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Reports on upholstery retailer Uno's plan to introduce concessions into most of its stores.
- Uno stock auctioned. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p5
Highlights the auction of failed Great Britain-based upholstery retailer Uno's remaining stock.
- Uno to cut expansion after footfall and orders plummet. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p6
Reports that British upholstery group Uno will slow down on its expansion plans due to low level of orders and weak sales. Reduction of planned store openings from ten to five; Loss in 1997; Decrease rate in orders.
- Tarmac Alternative for Silage Clamps. Allison, Richard // Farmers Weekly;4/11/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 14, p35
The approach of silage-making season requires the checking of clamps and consideration of making any necessary repairs. According to milk producer Malcolm Pearson, concrete repairs take several weeks to set, so tarmac is used as a cost-effect alternative. He reckons the secret to laying a new...
- STAYING AFLOAT. Morrison, Adrian // Estates Gazette;11/22/2008, Issue 846, p97
The article reports on the increased rentals and land occupancy in Glasgow in 2008 after years of low business activity. However, according to Malcolm Pearson of property consultant GVA Grimley, vacancies are rising again and the trend may continue beyond 2008. A property that had a dramatic...
- Uno in last ditch effort to salvage failing fortunes. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p1
Reports on the massive financial restructuring of British upholstery retailer Uno to ensure its survival in the industry. Reduction of the company's `unfocused' product offer at Uno and the World of Leather which comprise the company; Situations that resulted to negative cash flows for the company.