Shared Vision Spurs Top Reseller
- Mark Solberg: Going the Extra Mile. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p64
Profiles Mark Solberg, head of the BK Technologies, a reselling and consulting firm. Factors attributed to his success; Career in the reselling and consulting fields; Product line developed by Solberg.
- Henry Lubas masters marketing. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p72
Profiles Henry Lubas, director of the accounting firm Amper Consulting. Development of a front-end engine to the SBT Accounting software suite; Importance of marketing to the company's business; Firm's emphasis on reselling accounting software.
- MARK BEZANT. // Accountancy;Jul96, Vol. 118 Issue 1235, p49
Profiles Mark Bezant, a business consultant at Arthur Andersen. Educational background; Decision to join the firm's economic and financial consulting group; Family background; Responsibilities.
- IT and the Small Firm. Stimpson, Jeff // Practical Accountant;Mar2003, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p34
Discusses how some small accounting firms address their information technology needs. Financialforensics' development of relationships with a good value-added reseller; O'Malley and Colangeli's use of the in-office Goldmine database; KAF Financial Group's use of the CCH ProSystem fx software;...
- PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
Reports developments related to accounting firms and technology in the U.S. as of August 2002. Recruitment of David Dunnigan as the president of Reseller ePartners company; Acquisition of Effective Systems Consulting and Datahelp companies by Clifton Gunderson company; Recognition to Burch...
- SMBs PREFER LOCAL PROVIDERS EVEN MORE THAN LAST YEAR. // CRN;3/7/2005, Issue 1136, p77
Presents the results of a 2005 survey on the preferred solution providers for consulting and information technology integration services in the U.S. Local or regional consulting firm; Value-added resellers; National or global consulting firm.
- Smaller Firms, Greater Options. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Dec2001, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p51
Focuses on the accounting system of small businesses in the United States. Role of consultants and value-added resellers; Integration of financial, banking, payroll, shares and purchasing functions; Implementation of software and services. INSET: The Nonprofit Gap..
- Toffler Associates Reach for 'Stars.' // Futurist;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p67
Profiles management consultant firm Toffler Associates.
- Mapping spheres of influence among the Most Influential. // Accounting Today;Sep2015, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the profiles of auditors, tax preparers, bookkeepers, financial planners, technology resellers and consultants, marketing experts, educators and regulators, association leaders and legislators included in "Accounting Today's" Top 100 Most Influential People. Topics covered...