Red Wing Resellers Build Big Nest Eggs
- Red Wing Honors VARs. // Accounting Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports that the Red Wing Business Systems has honored several of its resellers for performance in selling and installing its accounting software systems. D'Arcy Havill, owner of the Decision Sciences; Randy Demmer of Computer Edge; Larry Malek of the Malek Consulting.
- Red Wing: A Lot of Room in the Gap. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;Mar2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p42
Features Red Wing Business Systems, a Minnesota-based accounting software company. Overview of the company's business; Growth strategy; Product lines; Partnership programs; Relationship with resellers; Customer services.
- Accounting news. // Accounting Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p12
Presents news items concerning accounting technology developers and vendors in the United States as of October 2001. Active IQ Technologies' acquisition of accounting software company, Champion Business Systems; Sage Software's hiring of Craig McCollum as vice president of channel sales; Red...
- In brief. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Reports on developments in accounting software in the United States as of September 1997. Includes the establishment of training centers for Synex Systems' F9 software; Visual Accounting from RealWorld; BusinessWorks from State Of The Art firm; Traverse 97 from Open Systems.
- Can't get no satisfaction. Skillman, Brad // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p25
Focuses on accounting practice management software in the United States. Vendors' difficulties in convincing accountants of improvements; Modules; Pacs for Windows software; Timeslips Deluxe; Visual Practice Management; Ace Practice; Premier Practice Management for DOS; Visual Practice...
- Don't write off client write-up. Bellone, Robert H. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p34
Presents an array of client write-up software in accounting. Accountant's Relief for Windows; Ace Write-Up; EasyAcct Professional Series; Veritask WriteUp for Windows; WinCabs; Write Up*Plus; Write-Up Solution II.
- New products. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p57
Presents an array of accounting software. Includes Visual AccountMate 3.1b; ClientLink Write-Up; DacEasy Accounting and Payroll for DOS 8.0; Howell Client Accounting for Windows; BNA 709 Preparer for Windows; MoneyMax 401(k).
- Accounting news. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Presents trends in accounting software in the United States as of October 1997. Belmont Capital Partners' acquisition of a majority stake in RealWorld; Solomon Software's expansion plans through acquisition of third-party software companies; Decline in Great Plains Software's net income for the...
- Tools tweak accounting software. Cohen, Eric E. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p66
Focuses on the integration of end-user customization tools into accounting software packages. Accpac for Windows from Accpac International; Dynamics Modidier from Great Plains Software; Progression Series 7.0 from Macola; MAS 90 for Windows from State of the Art; Platinum for Windows from...