Suite Dreams for W2 Market?
- Many happy returns? Wise, Naomi // PC World;Feb1995, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p153
Focuses on computer software used in personal taxes. Personal computer-generated return; Handling of complex scenarios; Availability of the programs; Specifications of the software. INSETS: The audit.;Tax software tips and gaps.;Best buy: Intuit Turbo Tax..
- Navigating the tax maze. Morochove, Richard; Reinhardt, Andy // PC World;Mar96, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p49
Reports on the advantages in using tax preparation software in the United States. Mathematical accuracy of return; Performance of diagnostic routines to spot errors.
- Vendors power up 1040 tax programs. Clolery, Paul // Practical Accountant;Oct94, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p43
Discusses the sale of professional tax preparation software. Pricing trend; Software vendors' support for their DOS products; Factors that influence the development of tax preparation softwares.
- Death, taxes, and software bugs. // PC World;Apr96, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p48
Presents descriptions of the bugs of three tax preparation software programs, and ways to either work around or fix them. Inuit's TurboTax for 1995; Parsons 95 Tax Mate; Kiplinger TaxCut 95.
- Tax time. Cavanah, Cassandra // Entrepreneur;Feb1997, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p50
Compares three tax preparation computer software in the United States. Benefits and drawbacks of the `TurboTax for Business' from Intuit Corp.; `Kiplinger TaxCat' from Block Financial Software; `1996 Personal Tax Edge' from Parsons Technology. INSET: Hot disks..
- Maximize your tax return. A.V.A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Mar1995, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p44
Reports that Meca Software's TaxCut offers quick, easy and accurate tax return preparation. Which programs it is available for; How much its retail price is.
- Self-assessment sales talk. Fulford, James // Accountancy Ireland;Aug1997, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on some software companies' inaccurate description of tax packages. Windows 3.1 as the best operating platform; Development of Windows 3.1 in line with market development; Development of Windows 95 due to ceasing of Microsoft Corp.'s support for Windows 3.1.
- Business tax software: Doing more for less. Demery, Paul // Practical Accountant;Nov96, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p71
Presents information about different tax software programs. Tax/Pack Professional 1120/1120S/1065; Dunphy 1120/1065 Tax Program; AM-Tax 1120/1065/1120S; Package Ex; ProSeries/1120/1065; Lacerte 1120/1065; Saber 1120/1065; ProsSystem fx; TaxWorks; Go System for Windows; Tax Relief Corp...
- Get the software you need. Kane, Leslie // Medical Economics;2/8/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p87
Focuses on tax-preparation programs such as TurboTax and TaxCut. Features of the programs; Details on the use of the program; Prices of the products.