Contraceptive characteristics: The perceptions and priorities of men and women
- How long should you wait to have sex with your new man? Overbeck, Joy // Cosmopolitan;Jun96, Vol. 220 Issue 6, p84
Discusses how a single woman can tell when to have sex with the new man in her life. Women's instinct for men who are emotionally available; Tendency of men to be scared off by intimacy; Importance of no-strings attitude in pulling off successful early sex.
- GROWN & VERY SEXY. EDWARDS, AUDREY // Essence (Time Inc.);Apr2013, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p108
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having sexual intercourse with a man while being a single woman.
- GAME FOR ANYTHING. Morris, Rebecca // Ralph;May2003, p72
Interviews three single women about getting a man's attention and sex-related matters. Games and tactics used to get a man interested; Views on game-playing via E-mail or short messaging service; Tricks on teasing or making a guy turn on.
- Where to meet men. Hawkes, Helen // Cosmopolitan;Sep95, Vol. 219 Issue 3, p194
Suggests places to seek out a single man. Supermarket; Park; Laundromat; Club; Bars with pool tables; Sporting event; Office.
- Wol! Beware the newly single man. // Glamour;Oct94, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p164
Discusses the behavior of newly single men. Aggression in new relationship with a woman; Inability to adjust quickly after being domesticated by a long-term relationship; Eagerness to be part of the outside world once again.
- Dead man talking. Friedman, Steve // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Oct96, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p125
Focuses on the love relationship of a single man and the problems he encountered during fights and arguments with his girlfriend. Secret to a solid romance; Relationship of his girlfriend with her former boyfriend; Lessons learned from the Operative Dynamic of Living Life as a Single Man...
- Single Minded. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa // Men's Health;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p60
Presents reasons given by never-married men aged 25 to 33, for not getting married. Lack of social pressure; Financial considerations.
- The Effect of Life Events and Relationships on Adult Women's Decisions To Enroll in College. Mohney, Carol; Anderson, Wayne // Journal of Counseling & Development;Feb88, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p271
This study was designed to investigate the role of life events and "relationship" morality in women's decisions to enroll in college. Interviews with 38 women, ages 25-46, indicated that the timing for women returning to college was determined by the state of their relationships and life events...
- Research Brief: Sex study. // GP: General Practitioner;10/21/2011, p14
The article focuses on a sex study published in the online 2011 issue of the journal "Proceedings of the Royal Society," which found that women who are on contraceptive pills are not fully satisfied by their husbands sexually although the marriage is expected to last longer. It is noted that...