SOTA Reports Record Revenues
- State of the Art shakes up its channel. Nacinovich, Mark // Accounting Technology;Feb/Mar98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p54
Profiles State of the Art (SOTA) Inc., an accounting software company based in Irvine, California. Launch of the client-advisor program in July 1997; Use of accountants as resellers; Merger with the Sage Group; Profile of SOTA's biggest resellers. INSET: Big SOTA growth for firm in the big...
- On account of Windows. Lyster, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;09/01/97, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p1
Focuses on the performance of State of the Art Incorporated of Orange County, California, under the leadership of David W. Hanna. How Hanna reorganized the company after taking over in 1994; Background information on Hanna; What the company specializes in; Financial status of the company; Its...
- SOTA introduces client/server line. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Reports that State Of The Art (SOTA) company has introduced the software MAS 90cs, a client/server version of its MAS 90 line designed for Windows NT. Features; Reseller program.
- BusinessWorks 10.0 designated for ease of use, customization. // PC Week;6/12/95, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p29
Reports on State Of The Art Inc.'s launching of its BusinessWorks 10.0 accounting software.
- State Of The Art promotes Butler. // Orange County Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p47
Announces the promotion of David R. Butler to chief operating officer at the Irvine, California-based State Of The Art Inc.
- Expense report software. Negrino, Tom // Macworld;Apr94, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p83
Reviews the computer software ExpensePlus 1.0.1 from State of the Art.
- BusinessWorks adds filters, reports. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;5/29/95, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p29
Reports on the addition of filters and new reporting functionality to the BusinessWorks 10.0 accounting software for DOS and Windows developed by Irvine, Calif.-based State of the Art Incorporated. Modules; Price.
- SELF-HEATING SENSOR CHIPS HELP MEASURE THERMAL RESISTANCE. // Electronic Design;6/10/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p74
The article evaluates the line of microwave heater sensor chips from State of the Art Inc.
- Accounting program proves boon to State of the Art. Moore, Mark // PC Week;1/25/93, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p159
Reports on the financial performance of State of the Art for the fourth quarter of fiscal 1992.