- RIA absorbs CLR; postpones name change. // Accounting Technology;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the RIA Group has folded its Computer Language Research operations under the name RIA. Parent organization's postponement of name change; Executive appointments.
- RIA Group Announces OnPoint International Tax System CD-ROM. // Information Today;Jun97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p37
Reports that RIA Group announced the release of its OnPoint International Tax System, a CD-ROM that will benefit tax professionals, in May 1997. Features of the computer software; Contact information.
- Tax and accounting research moving to Internet. Stevens, Michael G. // Practical Accountant;Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p30
Reports on RIA Group's plans to launch tax news and research material on the Internet. What the product includes; How frequently the Internet would be updated; Other Internet resources; Alternative on-line tools.
- Publisher launches major expansion. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;2/23/96, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p1
Reports on Practitioners Publishing Co.'s expansion plans for 1996. Incorporation of a 20,000 square feet of additional office space; Need of the space to accommodate the company's growth plans; Growth of the company's CD-ROM products.
- PPC: The Internet Is One Key. // Accounting Technology;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 18, p20
Focuses on the Web-based Personal Financial Center of Practitioners Publishing Co. Delivery of financial planning services for accounting professionals; Response to the impact of the Internet trends on the work of accountants; Reduction of the amount of in-office hardware to Internet devices.
- PPC blocks unlicensed CD-ROM use. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
Reports that Practitioners Publishing Co. (PPC) has added security features in the single-user versions of the software Accounting & Auditing, Tax & Personal Financial Planning and Controller's Libraries. Aim to prevent the use of such versions in a network; Network pricing.
- TEI extends affinity agreement with RIA Group. // Tax Executive;May/Jun98, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p167
Reports that the Tax Executives Institute Inc. (TEI) and RIA Group have successfully negotiated an extension of their affinity relationship which was initiated in 1996. Terms of the agreement; Remarks from TEI President Paul Cherecwich Jr.; Enhanced RIA Group member discount program.
- Next level of Internet tax research reached. // Practical Accountant;Nov97, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on the release of commercial tax research software products by RIA Group and CCH Incorporated. Names of products; Features and operations of products; Benefits of products to customers.
- RIA acquires Creative Solutions. Wolosky, Howard W. // Practical Accountant;May97, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p14
Announces the acquisition by the RIA Group of Creative Solutions Inc. (CSI), which produces tax, accounting and office management software products. Advantages for the RIA Group of the acquisition; Benefit for CSI of the sale; Continuance and enhancement of SCS/Compute's accounting software...