CLR Hires E&Y For International Tax Software
- Foreign aid. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Reports that accounting firm Ernst & Young has set up an expatriate administration center in Iselin, New Jersey.
- Which trading software will finish first? Leone, Marie // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the establishment of a one-stop testing laboratory for power trading software by Ernst and Young LLP at its Houston Texas based Energy Center of Excellence. How customers will benefit from the use of the laboratory; What are the objectives in the establishment of the testing laboratory.
- On-line service for busy entrepreneurs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p26
Reports on the Internet online service Ernie from Ernst & Young Inc. Features of the online service; Cost; World Wide Web site.
- E&Y Soars above Rivals in Airline Audits. // Public Accounting Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that Ernst & Young LLP (E&Y) is the number one auditor of U.S.-based airlines, by having 10 clients.
- Free infographics. // Quill;Oct94, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Ernst and Young Inc.'s service with infographics available for free use by publications. Features of the graphics; Contact informations.
- Ernie makes a million for Ernst & Young LLP. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/02/96, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p33
Reports that Ernst and Young LLP's business research and analysis function called `Ernie' successfully answered 1,000 questions and garnered one million in revenues. Commitment of company to support the needs of entrepreneurial companies.
- Ernst & Young web redesign packs in data. Beauprez, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p21
Features the Web site of Ernst & Young LLP, www.ey.com, which contains information on various issues. Information on the redesign of the site; Statements from Michelle Gugick, manager of Ernst & Young's Cleveland-based marketing department.
- `A sleeping giant'. // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p38
Features Ernst & Young as the United States market-share king. Number of nation's 500 largest industrial companies being audited; Rank in the lowest revenues per partner of any of the Big Six firms; Estimates of per-partner compensation; Projected 1994 revenue.
- Turning office space into a hotel. Gunsch, Dawn // Personnel Journal;Nov92, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p16
Reports that the New York-based Ernst and Young accounting firm is hoteling (or free-addressing) 100 offices for its more than 500 auditors and consultants in the Chicago area who are away at client sites much of the time. Initiation of the concept; Success.