Tax Analysts Web Site Adds Weekly State Tax Analysis
- Tax Analysts adds quick reference guide to State Tax OneDisc. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p10
Reports that Tax Analysts has added a reference guide to the software State Tax OneDisc. Display of information on a chart; Kinds of information provided by the software.
- Publisher vies for rights for Juris. Patch, Kimberly // PC Week;12/6/93, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p151
Reports on the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by Tax Analyst for the Department of Justice's JURIS database of federal case law. Remarks from Jamie Love, director of Taxpayer Assets Project; Feedback from Thomas Field, executive director of Tax Analyst.
- QuickBooks Moves. // Practical Accountant;Jan2002, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p20
No abstract available.
- Content is King. Davis, Riccardo A. // Accounting Technology;May2005, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p22
Reports on products being sold by vendors of tax research tools. OneDiscPremium DVD from Tax Analysts; Plan of Kleinrock Publishing to launch tax compliance titles as part of its Complete Tax Library; BNA/Tax Management's Sales and Use Tax Rates, Forms and Rates File; Enhancements to RIA's Tax...
- Tax and financial planning news. // Accounting Technology;Mar2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p12
Reports on developments in tax and financial planning services industry as of March, 2000. Includes the name change by RIA Group to Thomson Tax and Accounting; Acquisition of TaxLibrary.com by TaxAnalysts; Release of the TaxSaver tax preparation software by Microsoft Corp.
- Tax Research on the Cheap. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p31
The article offers information on several tax research services in the U.S. It cites that the WebCD, an electronic version of "TheTaxBook" research tool launched by Tax Materials company, offers convenience in handling taxation. The Tax Research Service of the National Association of Enrolled...
- The electronic evolution continues. Russell, Roger // Accounting Today;5/17/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1
Reports that the Internet tax research has continued its evolution from a novelty to a necessity as of May 2004. Addition of content to the Tax Management series of Washington-based BNA Tax Management; Importance of flexibility in research, according to Phil Hart, assistant product manager for...
- Phinet Adds Tax Notes. // Information Today;Apr1986, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p44
This article reports on the addition of Tax Notes Today (TNT), produced by Tax Analysts, to Phinet, the online tax research system of Prentice-Hall Information Services, in the U.S. in April 1986. TNT is a daily, full-text electronic journal of current tax news, giving Phinet users the complete...
- Field service advice memoranda may be obtained under... Dale, Kathleen C. // Tax Lawyer;Winter98, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p395
Presents information on the case, Tax Analysts versus the United States (US) Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Rulings of the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on the case; Function of Field Service Advice Memoranda (FSAs) and why Tax Analysts wanted them disclosed; Review on...